RPGM [Translation Request] CIELCROSIA – Seal of the Lewd Curse

darkenergy100

Mar 1, 2017
How long do you think it will take, even the roughest estimate will be enough, thanks
Quite a long time. I'm working by myself in my free time while taking 18 hours in college, and my current project still has twenty or so scenes left. I'll probably start in about three months, and the translation will take anywhere from four to six. If anyone else wants to work on this, or help with my current project, , that would be great.

Additionally, for anyone who would like it, I have a decompiled rvproj2 of this game.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Hello, I downloaded the mega link, first extracted it from the normal mode and then with the Japanese code and tried to run it both ways, but in the first scene of abuse in the port, this audio error appears. Does anyone know how to solve it? Thank you.

EvilPixi

Jun 15, 2018
Hello, I downloaded the mega link, first extracted it from the normal mode and then with the Japanese code and tried to run it both ways, but in the first scene of abuse in the port, this audio error appears. Does anyone know how to solve it? Thank you.
seems like you dont have japanese characters support, that happens when you try to unzip, it renames it with that strange symbols instead of jap characters. Try installing japanese languaje and unzip it using 7zip instead of winrar

Reactions: Ruodger