RPGM [Translation Request] CIELCROSIA – Seal of the Lewd Curse

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Any source for v2.0? Everything I find is dead.
Edit: It was sent to me.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here's a slightly edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v2.0 including scripts.

Installation:
To extract and play the game you might need to set your system locale to Japanese(Japan) or use another locale method.Locale tutorial
Before you can apply the MTL you need to extract and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".Detailed instructions

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Overdunker

Feb 27, 2022
Here's a slightly edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v2.0 including scripts.

Installation:
To extract and play the game you might need to set your system locale to Japanese(Japan) or use another locale method.Locale tutorial
Before you can apply the MTL you need to extract and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".Detailed instructions

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
Could you share what was sent to you if it's not the one in the OP?

Overdunker

Feb 27, 2022
You can find it on anime-sharing if you search for "Ver.2.0 [RJ202059]". (The Katfile link still works.)
Yeah, I did end up finding it. Only problem is that katfile barely works for me for some reason. Took 20 min to start the DL.

Doughy

May 2, 2019
Got this whenever I tried to enter the overworld map or start a new game.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Got this whenever I tried to enter the overworld map or start a new game.
It's asking for a Japanese file, so it's not directly related to the translation, otherwise it would ask for something English.

Besides you potentially not using the correct v2.0 of the game and that file not existing, the by far most common issue would be that your files didn't extract properly and you actually have some gibberish files names instead of Japanese.
In that case please make absolutely sure that your system locale is Japanese(Japan) before downloading, extracting, and unpacking the game again.
If you are on windows 10, properly changing the system locale can be a bit confusing.
I wrote a detailed tutorial here.

Reactions: f9account