RPGM [Translation Request] Circle Gyu - Knight of Messiah

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
What a weird feeling when i cannot decide if a game look awesome or awful...
Oh, well look like packed with content and this is always appreciated. And it say that the NTR content is really contained...
+1

RianCifer

Jul 9, 2018
+1
I have a game of this company here, I have account in the dl site. Apparently they intend to translate the game into English soon

Last edited:

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
+1
Its a big game to translate so I'm assuming who does is gonna want to be paid for such a task

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
In the meantime, while we're waiting for you to do a translation, I would encourage all who want one to also visit the game's English DLsite page and submit a request for an english translation. The more people who do, the better the chances are we'll hopefully get a decent to good translation.

Last edited:
Reactions: crisbr

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
In the meantime, while we're waiting for you to do a translation, I would encourage all who want one to also visit the game's English DLsite page and submit a request for an english translation. The more people who do, the better the chances are we'll hopefully get a decent to good translation.
yeah
I'll do it right now, you know where I can download the game.

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Thats one of the issues with the game, ppl say its riddled with bugs.Better wait for all the fixes?