Others [Translation Request] Clear Girl-colorless transparent girlfriend- [Gear Stone Software]

Mikana

Sep 23, 2017
Each positive interaction gives +3 to the count, out of 100. Not sure what relationship points you start at as student (normal mode), or teacher mode (hard mode).
Seems both difficulties make you start at -21, both giving +3 per interaction, can easily see those values if you're using Mtool data editor, they are under "azumi_love" and "nayu_love", can easily modify them too (tried setting it to a high value and immediatly confessed, seemed to work but i reloaded so don't know if that'll cause problems later on)

Not sure what the difficulty mode actually changes so far, still early in the game.

Edit : Sadge, unpacked the textures and the textures images themselves are censored, so they'd need to be redrawn i believe, no easy uncensor.
Edit 2 : Turns out i was wrong about both difficulties making you start at -21, check a few posts below for correction

Last edited:

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Seems both difficulties make you start at -21, both giving +3 per interaction, can easily see those values if you're using Mtool data editor, they are under "azumi_love" and "nayu_love", can easily modify them too (tried setting it to a high value and immediatly confessed, seemed to work but i reloaded so don't know if that'll cause problems later on)

Not sure what the difficulty mode actually changes so far, still early in the game.

Edit : Sadge, unpacked the textures and the textures images themselves are censored, so they'd need to be redrawn i believe, no easy uncensor.
That's incorrect. The difficulties are the two MCs, the top one (the student) starts out at 0 and the bottom (teacher) starts out at -21. This is also the case with "NTR", the student starts out at 0 and will successfully seduce the girl in July (7/2) while the teacher starts off at -21 and successfully seduce the girl in September (9/1). So in both going after the girls and the girls getting taken, the student does so easier while the teacher has a harder time. Note this also means that the special scenes will be slightly different your first playthrough depending on who you choose.

Fair warning: The game follows the course of one school year, starts in April and ends in March. After the game ends you'll get 3 options. The first transfer all stats. The second only transfer stats towards you. The third transfers nothing.

dotdotdot123

You have to go after the second girl in a second playthrough if I'm understanding the system right. Aim for one girl, finish with her, choose to restart to carry over her stats and then aim for second girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: HentaiSlaves

jinkong

Oct 6, 2017
If you're having trouble with the harem route make sure you raise the girls lust to above 70 before confessing. Heres hoping we get some some more unique scenes added, as it stands I think N*Love is still the superior game. If one was to combine the 2 that would be the ideal format.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Does this have 3 side chicks like the 1st one had? or none at all
Really liked the chibi art style for them

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
If you're having trouble with the harem route make sure you raise the girls lust to above 70 before confessing. Heres hoping we get some some more unique scenes added, as it stands I think N*Love is still the superior game. If one was to combine the 2 that would be the ideal format.
Honestly, I have to agree. I thought with the fact that he cut down the heroine number from 5 to 2 and the MC/Rival practically being the same person it would mean getting a great deal of scenes but sadly so far that hasn't been the case.

Now if they took the 3rd person scenes from this game and replaced the chibi scenes in N*Love with them, N*Love would be a near-Kami eroge (still would need to organically be able to get Harem and total NTR events).
For this game, I can only make suggestions towards the "NTR" parts as I haven't done the others. First, more variety. Swap service scenes for the girls (brown hair does titjob, black hair does blowjob), add in thigh job, add in different sex positions depending on where they are. Second, all different clothes should have their own unique scene. Halloween/Shrine visit/Kyoto trip/summer matsuri should get special NTR scene. Third, use shadow silhouette/curtain more. I don't wanna get the idea on Christmas and valentine that they had lots of sex, have your character walk by and see it throw a window or something.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Is there any cg difference between difficulties? or any difference between being a student or a teacher?

dotdotdot123

Feb 8, 2018
Ok, seems like our mandarin-speaking comrades have found out the harem route.

Harem route can only be done on 2nd play-through, and it requires you to max out the relationship with only one girl first.
Each positive interaction gives +3 to the count, out of 100. Not sure what relationship points you start at as student (normal mode), or teacher mode (hard mode).

When a girl relationship gets to the following points, you can do the following:
Recognize you as a "boy" friend - Handjob (After you confess)
Like you? - Blowjob, more breast play etc
Like you! - It's sex-in time!

Once you get your first girl to max relationship, continue and start your 2nd play-through. You will be given 3 prompts, and select the 2nd choice to bring over the relationship count.

On the 2nd play-through, you need to confess to the first girl again, then you can start building relationship with the other girl. After you build enough relationship to confess to the second girl, choose the left choice as usual. Congrats, you are now in harem mode.
Okay so basically all written is correct but there is little thing u should know about harem route.
So u start 2nd try and immediately go to first girl,u raising her hornies up to 100 and propose to her (1st option),after it u go again to first girl raise horny up to 100 again and ask for naughty,choosing sex and do all 4 shots inside.1st step is done

2nd step is lowering her mood by choosing her all the way till u get mood looking like -(heart) doin it by 3rd choice its take 10-12 choices.

3rd step is after u got low on mood choose another girl and talk with her(1st choice) till u got a propose(option with!! on the end) before propose u must have at least 70% horny(i recommend to save before propose so u can get 70% of horny at least) so to get 70% u can choose 2nd option once and middle left option on right bar. U can propose now(chose left option).
Congratz