Others [Translation Request] Clear Girl-colorless transparent girlfriend- [Gear Stone Software]

obado1

Jul 23, 2021
I use Cheat engine search -21 teacher start or student start 0, the search increases by 3 after each conversation, but no love is found. What did I do wrong?
PLS teaching CE. THX

Sorry, this is English from GOOGLE Translate.

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
Okay so basically all written is correct but there is little thing u should know about harem route.
So u start 2nd try and immediately go to first girl,u raising her hornies up to 100 and propose to her (1st option),after it u go again to first girl raise horny up to 100 again and ask for naughty,choosing sex and do all 4 shots inside.1st step is done

2nd step is lowering her mood by choosing her all the way till u get mood looking like -(heart) doin it by 3rd choice its take 10-12 choices.

3rd step is after u got low on mood choose another girl and talk with her(1st choice) till u got a propose(option with!! on the end) before propose u must have at least 70% horny(i recommend to save before propose so u can get 70% of horny at least) so to get 70% u can choose 2nd option once and middle left option on right bar. U can propose now(chose left option).
Congratz
Wait, please confirm if I understood: So I have to fuck the first girl, then lower the first girl's affection, and only then confess to the other girl with 70% horny?

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
I use Cheat engine search -21 teacher start or student start 0, the search increases by 3 after each conversation, but no love is found. What did I do wrong?
PLS teaching CE. THX

Sorry, this is English from GOOGLE Translate.
I wouldn't bother trying to use cheat engine on this game, its not worth the headache.
I suggest using Mtool, , since even the free version gives you the option to edit the stats.
IF you need the game translated (to english only if its the free version), it can machine translate too, but be aware the game is HUGE! and the game will lock up while its being translated. Once its done however, it works well enough (even if it is MTL)

As for translating the game images, I used to get the asar plugin for 7zip (that link also directs you to get 7zip if you need it) then used 7zip to extract [game-folder]/resources/app.asar to [game-folder]/resources/app/
After extracting the ASAR file, I STRONGLY suggest renaming the asar file to app.asar.bak and ONLY delete the now defunct asar file when you're certain the game works properly.
I then drag/drop the images which need translating to google translate's image translator and download the translated images to the respective folders... They aren't perfect since google's AI tends to brute force the translation and it doesn't always look pretty but I'm more interested in the game and don't particularly care if the button images are damaged but they work and in this case, they aren't as bad as they could be

Last edited:
Reactions: jdec and hp_surfer

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
Anyone know how to inject with Textractor? And no, I won't use mtool, dude is scummy af
I used to get the asar plugin for 7zip (that link also directs you to get 7zip if you need it) then used 7zip to extract [game-folder]/resources/app.asar to [game-folder]/resources/app/
After extracting the ASAR file, I STRONGLY suggest renaming the asar file to app.asar.bak and ONLY delete the now defunct asar file when you're certain the game works properly.

I've already described how to brute force edit the images so I won't repeat myself there, but in extracting the app.asar file to the app folder allows you to access the game data folder and if you're careful, you should be able to translate the in game text to your preferred language, I found Dreamsavior's can translate the game files so long as it references the [resources]/app/index.html though I personally prefer the Mtool translation, it translates about 98% of the game, whereas translator only manages about 70% and can crash/wreck the game if you aren't carefull (backups are a MUST!)

obado1

Jul 23, 2021
I wouldn't bother trying to use cheat engine on this game, its not worth the headache.
I suggest using Mtool, , since even the free version gives you the option to edit the stats.
IF you need the game translated (to english only if its the free version), it can machine translate too, but be aware the game is HUGE! and the game will lock up while its being translated. Once its done however, it works well enough (even if it is MTL)

As for translating the game images, I used to get the asar plugin for 7zip (that link also directs you to get 7zip if you need it) then used 7zip to extract [game-folder]/resources/app.asar to [game-folder]/resources/app/
I then drag/drop the images which need translating to google translate's image translator and download the translated images to the respective folders... They aren't perfect since google's AI tends to brute force the translation and it doesn't always look pretty but I'm more interested in the game and don't particularly care if the button images are damaged but they work and in this case, they aren't as bad as they could be

Sincerely thank you for your recommendation
I have used mtool in other games. Because its operation mode makes me uneasy, I have always preferred to use CE. Of course, this does not mean that CE is a software that can be trusted, but at least its content is relatively simple.
I don’t need translation when enjoying JP doujin, so mtool has a lot of redundant functions for me.
Thank you again for your help. You are a very good man.

As for why this seemingly innocent game still requires the use of CE to cheat, simply because after playing JP doujins for a long time, the feeling of controlling the game has become an indispensable leaning for me, just like cheating in the isekai that is now popular in Japan.
Although some well-meaning guys have provided perfect archives above, I want to experience the progress of the plot step by step under advantageous circumstances (through cheating), and change the situation as I like (through cheating)

Thank you again, I will consider trying mtool
Although I advocate that ce is good, but I feel ashamed for not learning more about the more in-depth use of ce.

Same, translated from GOOGLE

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
are there any direct download links for 1.2. I get traumatized from using torrent since my last computer got totaled by virus about a decade ago.
There is link from , it's on parts and well, good luck with the free download speed.

And yes, you shouldn't trust random file from random guy from internet, that's a good online security practice. (y)