Others [Translation Request] Clear Girl-colorless transparent girlfriend- [Gear Stone Software]

gdr5800

Mar 26, 2022
Is there a way to make a girl cheat on you while you are dating her?

I know that every year dating status is cleared - are there any other means?

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Some news for the game, dev has revealed some of his plans for the next update 1.3

- A new heroine will be added, seems to be the school nurse.
- Getting rid of the heroine select screen and adding a system more similar to N+
- For this new system, he's going back to the chibi sprites used in N+
- Redoing how the NTR works in the game, but no details given.

Human1993

Jul 14, 2017
Some news for the game, dev has revealed some of his plans for the next update 1.3

- A new heroine will be added, seems to be the school nurse.
- Getting rid of the heroine select screen and adding a system more similar to N+
- For this new system, he's going back to the chibi sprites used in N+
- Redoing how the NTR works in the game, but no details given.
does anyone know what is the contents behind the paywall from the latest announcement. I like to pay for them but my payment method aren't available in ci-en.

Last edited:

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
does anyone know what is the contents behind the paywall from the latest announcement. I like to payfor them but my apyment method aren't available in ci-en.
Mostly just previews of stuff they are working on. On the circle's main site, they use to do animations that don't show up in their games (There was a short beach animation of the sisters from the first game, a date animation for the sister in N+ and a full sprite animation for the side girl in N+ that won the popularity vote). Could also be putting those on display there.

Reactions: Human1993