RPGM Partial [Translation Request] Come to the Class Disciplinarian For All Your Sexual Needs! [RJ362985] [Tatsumian]

garuda1

Nov 29, 2018
RJ362985_img_main.png

ENG title: Come to the Class Disciplinarian For All Your Sexual Needs!
JP title: 性欲処理は風紀委員まで!
Store link:
Developer link:
Censored: Yes
Genre: Female Protagonist, School/Academy, Comedy, Internal Cumshot, Orgy Sex, Reverse Rape, Mob Sex
Version: 1.09
Language: English (Partial MTL by broken_divison), Japanese (Requesting complete English translation)

Description:
Techi is a student whose grades are sliding hard.
Luckily, at this school, such students can avoid getting expelled by becoming the class disciplinarian.
Sounds fine, right? Keep the class harmony, get some bad marks overlooked.
However, it seems this position also involves sexually servicing students with good grades,
and even then, there are obstructions keeping Techi from doing her "job".
Can Techi fulfill her duties without fail, and avoid getting expelled!?

Sample pictures:
RJ362985_img_smp1.png RJ362985_img_smp2.png RJ362985_img_smp3.png RJ362985_img_smp4.png RJ362985_img_smp5.png RJ362985_img_smp6.png

Last edited:

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
i can find any working dl links
is producing gibberish files for me

garuda1

Nov 29, 2018
Hi there, i made a machine translation
~buttons are not translated~
View attachment 1698922
  • create a backup of your www/data folder
  • and then overwrite the data folder with the translated one
have a nice one ;)
Thank you for the quick MTL! My brain was going numb from trying to brute force the main objectives.

Edit: Was the 'To Do' section unable to be translated? It would be a huge help if it was.

Last edited:
Reactions: broken_division

concede1

Jun 2, 2019
Does anyone have a save file for this game?

Edit: sakuahe just uploaded theirs but it's only recollection

Last edited:

garuda1

Nov 29, 2018
Does anyone have a save file for this game?

Edit: sakuahe just uploaded theirs but it's only recollection
I'm still playing through the game so once I'm done I can post a save. I actually quite like this game though, it's been fun to play through both the H and non-H stuff.

Edit: Full save, all recollection unlocked, all service positions unlocked, takes place in post game which is an endless sandbox mode.

Edit 2: If you talk to the nurse and pick the very bottom option you can go to school at night. There's another store in the club building on the 3rd floor. But there's also a bunch of security guards. You can right click to hide under a box or you can bang the adults instead of your classmates for 1.5x the points.

Last edited:

garuda1

Nov 29, 2018
same here, solved yet?
I'm not too well versed in troubleshooting but I'll try to help anyway. Is your system locale set to Japanese? If not, it should be in order to play just about any Japanese game.

Also where did you get the game from and what version is it? That could also be a factor. Beyond that, I haven't encountered that specifc issue the both of you have.

creeperNOTEN

Mar 21, 2021
I'm not too well versed in troubleshooting but I'll try to help anyway. Is your system locale set to Japanese? If not, it should be in order to play just about any Japanese game.

Also where did you get the game from and what version is it? That could also be a factor. Beyond that, I haven't encountered that specifc issue the both of you have.
solved it by changing my pc unicode in to japanese, thanks
but having trouble playing turtorial, stuck in the sex scene

garuda1

Nov 29, 2018
You're gonna have to play through it without the MTL applied, after that you can reapply the MTL after the tutorial and play normally.
Yes, this is correct. However, a similar issue does occur when doing some other quests so you'll have to do the same process for them too.

Also, quests and challenges don't appear in the menu with MTL applied unfortunately.

The bugs I've seen occur in the 2nd and 4th chapter final main story quest and 3rd chapter baseball club substory.

KuronCZ

Jul 21, 2018
I'm sorry, can anybody explain to me how am I supposed to play this game?

I'm stuck in the first H scene of the MC in tutorial (art room). It says I have to make the male partner cum, but all I can do is to put the penis inside and out. The only other button says "Cannot be used in this service"...

garuda1

Nov 29, 2018
I'm sorry, can anybody explain to me how am I supposed to play this game?

I'm stuck in the first H scene of the MC in tutorial (art room). It says I have to make the male partner cum, but all I can do is to put the penis inside and out. The only other button says "Cannot be used in this service"...
I assume you're playing with the MTL right from the start? If so then it's probably the MTL breaking whatever story trigger or something. So unfortunately, you're gonna have to play through the tutorial untranslated then reapply the MTL afterwards.

If you read my earlier comment I list the other places where it happens.

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
IDK If i can post links but a better GDrive download is up on kimochi (dot)info so it should be better.
Is the game animated btw? and does the MTL problem have a workaround?