RPGM Partial [Translation Request] Come to the Class Disciplinarian For All Your Sexual Needs! [RJ362985] [Tatsumian]

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
He's in the library sitting at the table. If you happen to get stuck again the dev posted a walkthrough on their ci-en page.
Can you open ci-en with google translate? I can't get through the age check with Google translate when opening the page.
Can't read japanese sadge

Eleschann

May 5, 2020
Can someone tell me where is the exact location of computer department? I keep expelled because this

Jan 21, 2019
Lordy, lordy, I don't mind having an MTL, but I never expected menu screens and such to be completely busted in this.

On another note, where the hell do I get the cowprint bra?

garuda1

Nov 29, 2018
Lordy, lordy, I don't mind having an MTL, but I never expected menu screens and such to be completely busted in this.

On another note, where the hell do I get the cowprint bra?
Surprisingly the MTL actually makes sense most of the time but yes the technical issues really bring it down. I hope someone makes a proper translation someday.

For the cowprint bikini you either need to upgrade pleasure to 50 or technique to level 3. Then you need to go back and talk to the swim club guy at the pool.

Ecko092

Nov 27, 2021
solved it by changing my pc unicode in to japanese, thanks
but having trouble playing turtorial, stuck in the sex scene
Have the same issue here, I changed my system locale to japanese, but it still says "failed to load" the .js file. Have I done something wrong?

garuda1

Nov 29, 2018
Have the same issue here, I changed my system locale to japanese, but it still says "failed to load" the .js file. Have I done something wrong?
The MTL was made during version 1.02. It could be that it doesn't work with the latest version of the game.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Since a few weeks I've been working on this game together with garuda1 (He helped me playtest prototypes), and I managed to fix all technical issues of this game. The translation is still bad because I was focused on the technical issues, but I will release a version polished to DMTL standards here soon. (With everything translated including picture based text.)

Just so people know it's being worked on.
I didn't say anything prior, because I wasn't sure if I can actually fix this absolute mess of a game, and I didn't want to publish a competing translation here, if I'm not even sure it's in any way better.

Depending on my inconsistent free-time I "should" be done later this week.

Baserios

Dec 12, 2018
Since a few weeks I've been working on this game together with garuda1 (He helped me playtest prototypes), and I managed to fix all technical issues of this game. The translation is still bad because I was focused on the technical issues, but I will release a version polished to DMTL standards here soon. (With everything translated including picture based text.)

I didn't say anything prior, because I wasn't sure if I can actually fix this absolute mess of a game, and I didn't want to publish a competing translation here, if I'm not even sure it's in any way better.

Thank for your hard work. I will patiently waiting for your release.

ilak47

Jul 3, 2020

Thank you for your work!

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Finally done.
Here's an edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.09 including scripts. plugins. and translated pictures.

This will not work for any game version except 1.09.

You can download 1.09 with the translation already applied
here.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:

ilak47

Jul 3, 2020
Finally done.
Here's an edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.09 including scripts. plugins. and translated pictures.

This will not work for any game version except 1.09.
Please do not use this for a Game-Release thread until enough people here confirmed it working properly.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
L E G E N D