RPGM None [Translation Request] CONTAMINATION The Fallen Princess's personality, body, and state tragedy RPG

muimuimui

Apr 5, 2020
If the CG and character sprite art is missing but is being utilized by the game, this would cause crashes. Please elaborate on what exactly is missing.
Sorry for the late response. Well, when I played the game, there was an option in the menu where you could see the character and your level. For some reasons, the picture didn't update itself after some period of time as it should be (because you get body transformations and all). . So, i'm not sure if it was a bug from my computer or from the game. That's the only problem, but it didn't make my game crash at all. :O

Reactions: Silentce

NickSav

May 20, 2020
Sorry for the late response. Well, when I played the game, there was an option in the menu where you could see the character and your level. For some reasons, the picture didn't update itself after some period of time as it should be (because you get body transformations and all). . So, i'm not sure if it was a bug from my computer or from the game. That's the only problem, but it didn't make my game crash at all. :O
I have the same issue. There's also a game breaking bug when you go to return the princess dildo and arlic makes you walk around town. If you go into the house again, the switches all break and the game basically breaks cause your stuck and can't do anything.

A cleaned up machine translation would be great, since I cant see how to get some of the scenes because the text gets cut off.

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Im a little bit further on and stuck with what to do. After the bandits part, Ellis knocks out a girl and has sex with her while unconscious. Afterward, ellis says something and a circle pops up where you need to interact to progress. I clicked on it, the girl who was unconscious appears and now i am running around the map trying to figure out what to do, as i cannot enter the castle and have talked with all NPCS in the area. (Also cannot enter the mansion/main story house either). Any help?

Lothard

Nov 9, 2019
Im a little bit further on and stuck with what to do. After the bandits part, Ellis knocks out a girl and has sex with her while unconscious. Afterward, ellis says something and a circle pops up where you need to interact to progress. I clicked on it, the girl who was unconscious appears and now i am running around the map trying to figure out what to do, as i cannot enter the castle and have talked with all NPCS in the area. (Also cannot enter the mansion/main story house either). Any help?
U must get hypnosis skill first, then try hypnotis the gate keeper and milf