RPGM None [Translation Request] CONTAMINATION The Fallen Princess's personality, body, and state tragedy RPG

Red_Line

Oct 7, 2018
Does anyone know how to beat the last boss? Whenever I try to attack it casts a spell before me then bodies me since I can't realtiate after that.

BTW for anyone unsure of how to continue past when you kick the alchemist from the town and your skin colour changes, you have to cast the "hypno" spell on the women and then the gameplay becomes pretty predictable after that.

Reactions: matteoscopa

Lothard

Nov 9, 2019
Does anyone know how to beat the last boss? Whenever I try to attack it casts a spell before me then bodies me since I can't realtiate after that.

BTW for anyone unsure of how to continue past when you kick the alchemist from the town and your skin colour changes, you have to cast the "hypno" spell on the women and then the gameplay becomes pretty predictable after that.
Max ur level first, then u will get an imba skill that can 1 shoot the boss

boolausus123

Apr 11, 2020
How do I remove the futa cock?
EDIT: 8 memory pages and 7 Enchanted Pages. I've no idea where the rest are because the rooms that look like I can get it from will just send me straight to the entrance to the castle because of the libido.
EDIT 2: Does this game even have a happy ending?

Last edited:

NickSav

May 20, 2020
Yo
How do I remove the futa cock?
EDIT: 8 memory pages and 7 Enchanted Pages. I've no idea where the rest are because the rooms that look like I can get it from will just send me straight to the entrance to the castle because of the libido.
EDIT 2: Does this game even have a happy ending?
You can’t remove it, it becomes a permanent thing.
the pages are around and can be gotten, some areas you need to make your full on health before entering though.

ehhh depends on your definition of happy ending really...

Kurosareya

Nov 28, 2018
[QUOTE = "johndoe1545, publicación: 4009199, miembro: 25475"]
si juegas v1.0 desde algún sitio de copia, parte del progreso tiene errores
[/CITAR]
Tienes que agarrar al siguiente transformacion y en la habitacion a la izquierda la del cuerto de lso reyyes de frente subiendo las escaleras.

Sadfox09

Oct 17, 2019
hi im at level 90 already f the 3 girl , be pregnant and f emily how can i get level to 99 nd i hace to ask hơ can i find andria