Wolf RPG None [Translation Request] cosplayers quest [dyupariyahonnpobekkan]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

AveryFlare

Apr 10, 2022
Thanks for responding, but I managed to kill that stupid cat and the guy with the girl boss. Now I reached the 22F and looks like there is some kind of weird trick because is not possible to beat Nanoha, she just auto heal up to 16k... any suggestion?
For bosses on these levels, I think its just a level check. there's a lot of grinding for if you want to reach the top of the tower and get ending D. Still, this is what I got from the JP guide:

"On the 22nd floor, you can go to the 23rd floor by defeating the boss at the end of the hidden passage on the south side. (Hidden passage location)
There is an Eris statue in the center of the 22nd floor, and it will be a battle with Nanoha who hunts Lily.
If you examine Ellis Statue, Skill Set +1 & BP +300.
You can learn the skill "Raikiri" from the blue treasure chest."

Perhaps that skill may prove useful to you. Also, make sure you get the recommended skills as one of them is a very strong single target attack. Make sure to strengthen your armor and weapon as well at your workshop. And of course, level up your stats correctly

help im stuck at floor 28
Also, I checked the actual guide on the website and it says you can't proceed until you complete the town quest and kill the dragon. more info about that is in my written guide. Do note, it's still unfinished but does get quite far into that quest line.

Outside note: I'm currently somewhat busy and I haven't been in the mood to continue these games and also write for the walkthrough. So, I apologize for that, I'll try to find time to update it when possible.

REyok123

Aug 15, 2020
For bosses on these levels, I think its just a level check. there's a lot of grinding for if you want to reach the top of the tower and get ending D. Still, this is what I got from the JP guide:

"On the 22nd floor, you can go to the 23rd floor by defeating the boss at the end of the hidden passage on the south side. (Hidden passage location)
There is an Eris statue in the center of the 22nd floor, and it will be a battle with Nanoha who hunts Lily.

Perhaps that skill may prove useful to you. Also, make sure you get the recommended skills as one of them is a very strong single target attack. Make sure to strengthen your armor and weapon as well at your workshop. And of course, level up your stats correctly

Also, I checked the actual guide on the website and it says you can't proceed until you complete the town quest and kill the dragon. more info about that is in my written guide. Do note, it's still unfinished but does get quite far into that quest line.

Outside note: I'm currently somewhat busy and I haven't been in the mood to continue these games and also write for the walkthrough. So, I apologize for that, I'll try to find time to update it when possible.
where the location of dragon

AveryFlare

Apr 10, 2022
where the location of dragon
Im not entirely sure. since again, I haven't started that specific quest to find them. but at some point you're going to need to talk to the blacksmith and ask him to give you a pickax that can be used on the wall behind the cabin at the tower entrance. That's all I know.

AveryFlare could you make your guide into a pdf file?
Sure, at some point, I'll reformat it into pdf once I have the time. Right now, I'm more focused on just finishing the tower guide

Reactions: RealF

Krysty

Oct 13, 2019

Many thanks for the help. Now I have to deal with the Girl and the cats again, holy shit, the dev just want to give us more stress than a fun playwalk but I will face the chalenge. Also, keep it easy dude, you are doing a great work anyway with your guide, take the time you need to play and write, we know we all have a life out there and is good seeing someone taking a bit of his time to help. Many thanks for that but dont push yourself too much if you are bussy.

AveryFlare

Apr 10, 2022
Many thanks for the help. Now I have to deal with the Girl and the cats again, holy shit, the dev just want to give us more stress than a fun playwalk but I will face the chalenge. Also, keep it easy dude, you are doing a great work anyway with your guide, take the time you need to play and write, we know we all have a life out there and is good seeing someone taking a bit of his time to help. Many thanks for that but dont push yourself too much if you are bussy.
It seems you're supposed to get another skill on floor 23 before fighting the boss. its called"sirius". you need to fight a different boss to get it though but it should help with this floor boss and a later boss that is supposed to be the hardest. Don't forget to stock up on potions!

AveryFlare

Apr 10, 2022
Updated guide up to 23rd floor and also found the dragon in the desert. Though, I wasn't strong enough to beat it. But, defeating it should help with the 28th floor. Also, some floors have secret bosses that you can beat and get super strong magic skills. I've added it to the guide. You'll notice that I got a lot lazier with writing but hopefully, it's still understandable. If there are any problems, then tell me so I can fix it, because I won't be checking it myself.

Also, I added the machine translation of the JP guide for the rest of the floor. I should have added it when I first made it but I forgot to. At least now everyone has the guide, even if it's machine translated.

Last edited:

RealF

Dec 1, 2021
Updated guide up to 23rd floor and also found the dragon in the desert. Though, I wasn't strong enough to beat it. But, defeating it should help with the 28th floor. Also, some floors have secret bosses that you can beat and get super strong magic skills. I've added it to the guide. You'll notice that I got a lot lazier with writing but hopefully, it's still understandable. If there are any problems, then tell me so I can fix it, because I won't be checking it myself.

Also, I added the machine translation of the JP guide for the rest of the floor. I should have added it when I first made it but I forgot to. At least now everyone has the guide, even if it's machine translated.
How many floors are there in total?

Also could you share your latest save? I want to explore the more late game content

AveryFlare

Apr 10, 2022
How many floors are there in total?

Also could you share your latest save? I want to explore the more late game content
seems to be 30 floors.

This progress barely has any lewd advancements. Only went through whatever needed to progress. Remember, you have to reach a certain estrus to unlock her being able to do certain ero stuff. That or, have those things happen to her through battle.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes