This translation is done on ULMF by Green Thoughts (special thanks):

Unfortunately the game itself is not allowed here because of Rule 7

Preview Images from DLsite
:
RJ244355_img_smp2.jpg RJ244355_img_smp1.jpg RJ244355_img_main.jpg

Last edited:

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
This is the latest Version I could find. Sadly I didn't take the time to patch it before I uploaded it someone linked the thread where the patch is above me, so here you go. I also won't keep it up for long, mostly due to needing the space for future projects. I hope you have an amazing day.

This post is subject to deletion if it violates any rules and I apologize in advance.

Edit: You'll want to use Enigma VB Unpacker to get the files as always.

Last edited:

Xhale

Aug 30, 2020
This is the latest Version I could find. Sadly I didn't take the time to patch it before I uploaded it someone linked the thread where the patch is above me, so here you go. I also won't keep it up for long, mostly due to needing the space for future projects. I hope you have an amazing day.

This post is subject to deletion if it violates any rules and I apologize in advance.

Edit: You'll want to use Enigma VB Unpacker to get the files as always.

Can you put it up again pls? and btw can I use winrar to unpack the files or do I have to use enigma vb unpacker?

Reactions: Crazycarzom

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Now that my internet has reset for the month, I have taken the liberty to pre-patch the game and spent a couple minutes to beat the game again to create a full save for anyone who would want it. Full save is already zipped with the game.

I will only keep this up for couple days due to not wanting to risk getting my mega account deleted. I'd appreciate it if there was someone who could actually host it other then me as all my important stuff is on the mega account.

As always, all rights belong to 62Studio. Credit to Green Thoughts for the TL.

Now a quick heads-up, there will be two zip files saying "CG" in it. One will say modified in January and the other June, these will require different passwords. One is gained from clearing the game once and the other from completing all three additional scenes, note that they will appear in game once those conditions are met.

If anyone is having trouble finding the passwords in the game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: For the person asking about unpacking the files. To be clear, you would need Enigma to unpack the files within the executable to patch it (don't worry though as I already did that). Unzipping the zip file is just any Zip program out there, in fact I used WinRAR to rezip all the files included.

Enjoy the game!

This post is always under subject of deletion if it violates any of the rules, apologies to everyone in advance.

Last edited:

Le gourmet

Dec 18, 2018
How do you beat the game ? I got to a point where I got a letter from another Cow Girl succubus giving me a "secret code". It says you have to use it at a precise time. Any idea ?

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
How do you beat the game ? I got to a point where I got a letter from another Cow Girl succubus giving me a "secret code". It says you have to use it at a precise time. Any idea ?
That's to unlock a door in Lust Friend, the devs like to give you codes after beating their games to unlock characters or scenes.

You'll need that code if you want to interact with the cowgirl behind the cafe in the Nekomata village in that game.

Reactions: Le gourmet

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Now that my internet has reset for the month, I have taken the liberty to pre-patch the game and spent a couple minutes to beat the game again to create a full save for anyone who would want it. Full save is already zipped with the game.

I will only keep this up for couple days due to not wanting to risk getting my mega account deleted. I'd appreciate it if there was someone who could actually host it other then me as all my important stuff is on the mega account.

As always, all rights belong to 62Studio. Credit to Green Thoughts for the TL.

Now a quick heads-up, there will be two zip files saying "CG" in it. One will say modified in January and the other June, these will require different passwords. One is gained from clearing the game once and the other from completing all three additional scenes, note that they will appear in game once those conditions are met.

If anyone is having trouble finding the passwords in the game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: For the person asking about unpacking the files. To be clear, you would need Enigma to unpack the files within the executable to patch it (don't worry though as I already did that). Unzipping the zip file is just any Zip program out there, in fact I used WinRAR to rezip all the files included.

Enjoy the game!

This post is always under subject of deletion if it violates any of the rules, apologies to everyone in advance.
Thank you so much for being a hero. I am downloading from your link now.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Is there a guide to what the attacks do and how to beat this thicc hucow? I am at a loss and MC keeps getting milked by her.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Is there a guide to what the attacks do and how to beat this thicc hucow? I am at a loss and MC keeps getting milked by her.

Been a while since I played and uploaded the full save but a good rule of thumb is by alternating between struggle actions and talk actions. Never do an action too much as they lose effectiveness each time in succession, as such experiment with combinations, like pamper and then a light struggle or compliment then insult.

Also be very careful with the big struggle actions, if she gets agitated, then you lower your chances of escaping that session.

If you want, I could play the game again to find the best strategy, the game was fun to say the least but it can be difficult to achieve the good ending, as such just experiment with the tips in mind.

Hope you have an amazing day or night and stat safe out there.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Been a while since I played and uploaded the full save but a good rule of thumb is by alternating between struggle actions and talk actions. Never do an action too much as they lose effectiveness each time in succession, as such experiment with combinations, like pamper and then a light struggle or compliment then insult.

Also be very careful with the big struggle actions, if she gets agitated, then you lower your chances of escaping that session.

If you want, I could play the game again to find the best strategy, the game was fun to say the least but it can be difficult to achieve the good ending, as such just experiment with the tips in mind.

Hope you have an amazing day or night and stat safe out there.
Thank you for your suggestion and yes please on the replaying. That would be a big help plus something tells me you would enjoy it too.

As for today, I am already inside for the night so I will be pretty safe.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Thank you for your suggestion and yes please on the replaying. That would be a big help plus something tells me you would enjoy it too.

As for today, I am already inside for the night so I will be pretty safe.
Alright here's my analysis of the game so it's hopefully easier for others.

The game feels like RNG for the most part, like a dice roll, you have a chance of getting a low roll or high roll but pairing certain actions can increase the chance of a high roll per se.

My experience is a bit rough but after getting into it and learning of the system (again, man I felt rusty), I found a solution.

-Diversity on your moves are important, especially in the latter half as they will become ineffective. Act Act, Talk Tak and Talk Act/Act Talk are recommended for learning how to win. Also take advantage of momentum but don't assume you've won until you are able to pick escape.

- Take advantage of Reason, the game allows you three lives somewhat. In battle after moving to zero in HP, you will be revived like in Lust Friend, giving you a second wind. You start with 50 health however and 30 on life three. As such try to setup quickly before she starts to double attack like on day 3.

-Struggle and Fight Back must be used in moderation, as opposed to using Resist or Accept, these two actions will cause her to deal 30 damage as opposed to 5 or 10 as a counterattack. Wait for an opportunity and provoke tends to make sure you don't get ruined.

-Take advantage of Temptation events, when fighting to escape there is a chance Cowgirl will try to tempt you, this is good as picking resist will make it your turn again, use this as a point of counterattack.

Edit: little note before I go, don't be afraid to save scum. The game can be unfair sometimes especially the fourth day.
/-----------------------------End----------------------\

I hope this helped a bit, the game wasn't hard but it definitely gave me some pause from time to time. As such just have fun and if you find yourself struggling I'm willing to help.

May we meet again on another thread, and wish you luck on battling that pesky bovine. Also take care fellow internet stranger.

Till Next Time.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Alright here's my analysis of the game so it's hopefully easier for others.

The game feels like RNG for the most part, like a dice roll, you have a chance of getting a low roll or high roll but pairing certain actions can increase the chance of a high roll per se.

My experience is a bit rough but after getting into it and learning of the system (again, man I felt rusty), I found a solution.

-Diversity on your moves are important, especially in the latter half as they will become ineffective. Act Act, Talk Tak and Talk Act/Act Talk are recommended for learning how to win. Also take advantage of momentum but don't assume you've won until you are able to pick escape.

- Take advantage of Reason, the game allows you three lives somewhat. In battle after moving to zero in HP, you will be revived like in Lust Friend, giving you a second wind. You start with 50 health however and 30 on life three. As such try to setup quickly before she starts to double attack like on day 3.

-Struggle and Fight Back must be used in moderation, as opposed to using Resist or Accept, these two actions will cause her to deal 30 damage as opposed to 5 or 10 as a counterattack. Wait for an opportunity and provoke tends to make sure you don't get ruined.

-Take advantage of Temptation events, when fighting to escape there is a chance Cowgirl will try to tempt you, this is good as picking resist will make it your turn again, use this as a point of counterattack.

Edit: little note before I go, don't be afraid to save scum. The game can be unfair sometimes especially the fourth day.
/-----------------------------End----------------------\

I hope this helped a bit, the game wasn't hard but it definitely gave me some pause from time to time. As such just have fun and if you find yourself struggling I'm willing to help.

May we meet again on another thread, and wish you luck on battling that pesky bovine. Also take care fellow internet stranger.

Till Next Time.
Thank you for the pointers. It will take practice but I am sure MC will eventually be able to tame... or at least run away from that cow.