RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Cow Girl Ending [Complete|62Studio]

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
that game is impossible lol. 2nd fight, i tried everything. after getting over 50% "regist" no options do anything. at best they add 5% while she does 30 dmg several times.

literally no idea how to beat the 2nd fight.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
that game is impossible lol. 2nd fight, i tried everything. after getting over 50% "regist" no options do anything. at best they add 5% while she does 30 dmg several times.

literally no idea how to beat the 2nd fight.
Made a guide on what I interpreted here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-cow-girl-ending-complete-62studio.49235/post-5123281

Honestly it was barely hard for me for the most part, unless it's the last day, that required way too much save scumming to achieve the right combination.

Quick tips, use diversity and think of what would synergize with what. I'll just leave the link above, still a bit too sick and tired to write too much.

I'll post a full save if you need it or want it, It'll let you choose which day to play if it gets to difficult as it does feel like RNG Purgatory at times.

Stay safe and good night!

Till next time.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
ngl, the rule 7 denial on this is ironic, because it is the same protag in all their games.
The other way around. "Rule 7" being a thing and having such loose "enforcement" is creating more and more problems. I hope there will something happening in the near future to have some real hard rule apply all the time. Or better yet, getting rid of that in it's entirely and putting something into it's place which serves a transparent purpose. How it is now it's very similar in its nebulous nature to the shit valve does on steam, and that helps exactly nobody on the site, not the users nor the uploaders!

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
62Studio decided to postpone this year's release of 62Chan's Challenge but they posted links to the 62Chan part 1 and 2 on their Ci-en page:

I am not sure if this will be a one day download like usual so I suggest downloading this asap. Also, there i s a translation patch mentioned on the game's Miraheze page: