RPGM [Translation Request] [Crotch] Remote Island Photography Survival RPG ~Koharu's Coming!~

TwoWay232

Feb 28, 2019
OK so I found a way to make a Machine Translation of the game. Now I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing when it comes to translation but it seemed to make the game legible for english speaking audiences. Now what I did was use Translation++ to make a halfway decent MTL and inject it using the same program as any attempt at placing the files in manually led me to getting errors whenever opening the game. This requires Translation++ which is the only way I could get it to work properly.

Translation++:
View attachment translation.rar Translation File.

Pretty much just open the file in T++ and inject it to the folder with the .exe executable for the game.

EDIT: After some testing, it appears that an error occurs after the intro when trying to access a menu.

Last edited:

TwoWay232

Feb 28, 2019
It appears once again, the fine folks at ULMF have come through. It's not a thorough translation and there's definitely a lot that hasn't been touched, but most of the dialogue seems to be in english.

TNTMagina

Jul 24, 2019
It appears once again, the fine folks at ULMF have come through. It's not a thorough translation and there's definitely a lot that hasn't been touched, but most of the dialogue seems to be in english.

thanks

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
I could try translating but it's very mentally tiring if you are only half-good at Japanese.
Menu items are easy enough since you see them a lot, you can sorta memorize them.
Now translating with the help of machine translation (along with the original text) can help to reduce the mental load, it's easy enough to get the correct meaning by looking at the context.

Also it's a Crotch game so it's a +1 for me.