RPGM [Translation Request]Cucking Trap [double melon]

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
>2nd intro after time skip and maybe more
Scratch that. Tinkering with options in the game's opening took me longer that I thought (name of protagonist, pubic hair, skip options), so there's only school intro in the archive. Everything is translated up to the first, lovey-dovey scene. Think of it as a proof that I'm actively translating the game.

Next update -- next sunday.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018

I'm a week later (had an emergency), but here's another update. Stuff that should be translated: game's huge intro with 2 scenes and all the content in the 1st room with MC's group. I might have missed something, since text in the opening is scattered all over the place.
Text images with conversations are not translated. I'm going to edit them last or add subtitles to them. If somebody wants to help me with them while I'm working on the rest of the game I will really appreciate it.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Two more rooms (4 out 8 total), 2 sex scenes and a handjob scene translated:

Haven't playtested the game since I translated intro, so report any bugs and stuff (though I doubt there are any). I also suspect that some dialogue choices are too long and don't fit in the text box, please tell me if so.
I'm still planning to finish the translation this month.