Others None [Translation Request] Dai Sengoku Rance Mod

Centurionzo

Nov 24, 2017
Title: Dai Sengoku Rance
Main Game:Sengoku Rance
Language: Japanese to English
Mod Release Date: 2023-12-01
Mod creator: DSG/つちせ八十八さん
Description: A AliceSoft approved mod, it's a huge mod that gives a lot of new content to the game and a complete new storyline, it was so good that the official creator aproved and made an advertisment for it

-Many additional content.
-More than 100 additional characters, more than 500 additional events, more than 50 additional items.
*More to be added in the future (e.g. events in the Land of Zeth).
-The "Combination System", which allows generals to join forces and fight together.
-The "Blitzkrieg Warfare System", which enables blitzkrieg invasions of enemy countries.
-No use of action power for national power development in the second part.
-Changes to the labyrinth system in the second part ...... etc.

Various system changes
-Changed game resolution from 4:3 to 16:9.
-Batch whole attack, increased battle speed.
-Replenishment of generals' troops by SHIFT+click ...... etc.

VNDB:
Official link:
Op video:

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Basically it feels like a kichikuou rance meeting sengoku rance? sounds fun. +1

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
- - -

cat9876

Jan 23, 2018
- - -
appreciate the effort, but it didn't exactly work.

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
Omg I need this so bad. I've been craving more Sengoku Rance for close to 20 years, nothing comes close
Instead of endorsing mods they could pull their heads out of their asses and make a worthy successor. It would be better than the 3d isometric crap they've been releasing for the past decade and I bet it would be cheaper to make too.

Reactions: Netori Popeye

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
ok, so apparently i wasnt running it with a japanese emulator. i got it to work, but i guess its untranslated.
Ok, cool. I was hoping the issue was something like that; glad it worked out for you.

Yea, right now we only have a Japanese version of it. Posting it here is meant to provide a potential translator access to it.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Oh man please translate this someone lol...

...And then can we get daiakuji and daiketetso also =P

Oh and daibanchou uncensored.

deadlysting68

Jan 18, 2018
Hopefully someone get a translation going. Im wishing the people who did Darkness Hero see this mod and does a translation.

Kensis

May 2, 2017
+1 lft even MTL it would be amazing. There is a guy on this forum that is super good with MTL project, I don't remember his name, but maybe if someone make him notice this post, he could help us

Kayin

Sep 18, 2017
How did I missed this.
Finished a couple of Rance X routes, perfect timing.
Playin' this RIGHT NOW !!

TheYellowHorse

Aug 13, 2018
Anyone know how to use AIN decompiler? I want to try making a bit of UI translation or just the skills translation but AIN decompiler isn't saving the changes I made.

Zolair

Jul 28, 2018
Just cleared the game and it says there are three endings. Does anyone know what conditions are for each ending?