[Translation Request] Damned, Kill me!!

Apr 2, 2020
Laptop is out of commission. Hardrive is still good, but that's bout it. Trying to save up for a newer one, and maybe even get my own place. It's not too difficult translating this one. Even though some sections use slightly older versions of kanji, it's still readable. This one has just been pretty low priority.

Haha... This might take much longer than I originally intended. T_T

Redoing and replacing all the artwork is going to take a good bit of time....

EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
Laptop is out of commission. Hardrive is still good, but that's bout it. Trying to save up for a newer one, and maybe even get my own place. It's not too difficult translating this one. Even though some sections use slightly older versions of kanji, it's still readable. This one has just been pretty low priority.

Haha... This might take much longer than I originally intended. T_T

Redoing and replacing all the artwork is going to take a good bit of time....
Thanks for the heads up, hope all is well for you and that you'll get your laptop / appartment soon.
Good to hear about the translation progress, can't wait for it ^^

Reactions: RyudomeSayonara
Apr 2, 2020
Thanks for the heads up, hope all is well for you and that you'll get your laptop / appartment soon.
Good to hear about the translation progress, can't wait for it ^^
You might be waiting for quite awhile. But with the art redesign I've got planned, it ought to be worth it.

EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
You might be waiting for quite awhile. But with the art redesign I've got planned, it ought to be worth it.
Well, I'll probably be converted to no fap before it comes out then ! lol
More seriously, take the time you need ;)
I didn't ask you about that on your previous post, but I've been curious, what will you be redesigning ?
Is it the CG quality / censorship or something else ?
I'm wondering since I've only played Sacred from this developper so far, and in this game the issues were (imo) way too heavy censorship and that the IG images size were quite a bit lower than the highest quality availlable in the game files.
Is it something similar or totally different in this game ?

Apr 2, 2020
I didn't ask you about that on your previous post, but I've been curious, what will you be redesigning ?
I'm wondering since I've only played Sacred from this developper so far, and in this game the issues were (imo) way too heavy censorship and that the IG images size were quite a bit lower than the highest quality availlable in the game files.
HQ images, at least higher quality, a little tweak to the story, some level redesign, stuff like that. Got a lot planned for that game, but without a laptop and proper workspace, it's gonna take awhile.

Plus, and update. Just got a girlfriend, and am attempting to get her some food where she's at.

Don't suppose anyone here would be willing to help with that? I won't expect financing for myself, nor will I force the issue, but I want to make sure she has food until I can get her to live with me.

Apr 2, 2020
Also, I will make damn sure there is no censorship whatsoever.

I hate censorship.

EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
HQ images, at least higher quality, a little tweak to the story, some level redesign, stuff like that. Got a lot planned for that game, but without a laptop and proper workspace, it's gonna take awhile.

Plus, and update. Just got a girlfriend, and am attempting to get her some food where she's at.

Don't suppose anyone here would be willing to help with that? I won't expect financing for myself, nor will I force the issue, but I want to make sure she has food until I can get her to live with me.
Ok sounds good, looks like a big project.
Most would be glad with just a proper translation, but you're upgrading the game, that is insane, you should actually contact the dev to make this official somehow, would be cool :)
And honestly, I wish you the best of luck in your situation which looks a bit uneasy, I hope you'll find someone to help you.

Also, I will make damn sure there is no censorship whatsoever.

I hate censorship.
I kind of hate it too, but I've played so much japanese games that I don't really mind it at that point, as long as it isn't extreme censorship like in Sacred for example.