[Translation Request] Damned, Kill me!!

Lellazo

Dec 23, 2021
+1
This game uses Action Editor 4(same as Sacred from the same dev), so I don't even know which files contain text.
And we can forget about the guy who was working on this to continue translating it(I hope he's alright).
here's the game, but untranslated, and also the language is alien?
You need to set your OS to JP local, otherwise text will be garbled.

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
so got some good news and some bad news

Good news: there is actually a translator program for action edit 4 (this game engine) in a korean website i got my hand on it and it basically look like this
1698035166416.png

which is doable and p easy to do

here's the link for it:
(just drag both the .exe file and the .ini file to the DKM files)

I'll try as much as I can to translate these (they will be MTL but i'll try to edit them as much as i can)

the bad news is I don't have the full game (the one i'm using rn is the demo from DLsite) so if anyone have the full version, can you please upload it to pixeldrain for me to try to translate it?

EDIT: ok so i got my hands on a full version but the issue now appear to be word wrapping. i'll keep you guys posted if i got a functioning and readable version

Last edited:

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
so got some good news and some bad news

Good news: there is actually a translator program for action edit 4 (this game engine) in a korean website i got my hand on it and it basically look like this
View attachment 3026683

which is doable and p easy to do

here's the link for it:
(just drag both the .exe file and the .ini file to the DKM files)

I'll try as much as I can to translate these (they will be MTL but i'll try to edit them as much as i can)

the bad news is I don't have the full game (the one i'm using rn is the demo from DLsite) so if anyone have the full version, can you please upload it to pixeldrain for me to try to translate it?

EDIT: ok so i got my hands on a full version but the issue now appear to be word wrapping. i'll keep you guys posted if i got a functioning and readable version
I think downloaded the full version years ago. It's almost a gig in size, could that be?

Call me a pedantic but isn't a "prequel" a work in a series that was produced later but is about things happening before another work in a series?