[Translation Request] Dark Beauty Reina Extra Story ~The Island of Mermaid and the Fortress' Saintess~ [v2.1] [Golden Cat]

Feb 13, 2019
Overview:
Reina is a student in Fylselia Magic Academy.

While she sails back to her hometown for a vacation, the ship is wrongly directed by singing voices of mermaids and eventually drifts onto Maidy Island.

A mystery in the island's history and the fortress city's saintess, Estilla...
Reina is destined to know the truth of the mermaids' song.

first time i make a request
Link:

Password: otomi-games.com

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v2.1.
You can find that version on hentai-sharing, or anime-sharing. Search for RJ228148.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.
Obviously this is much more advanced than the Google MTL of the game thread, but I feel like replacing a MTL with another MTL would more likely cause drama than improve anything.
You can feel free to link to this post though.

If at any point after a screen transition the game seems to permanently darken, do not save, and report it to me.
That is a common issue with VX/Ace stuff and once I know where it happens I can fix it, but if your save is already dark it will stay dark.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to extract the game first. Extraction Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

Changelog:
1.01: Fixed a broken script.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:

HoundGoat21

Oct 22, 2021
Hey Shisaye I encountered an error when fighting the goblin boss. It seems to be whenever the MC got hit by a stunning attack.

Dark Beauty Reina Goblin Boss.png

The save file, my dumb ass don't know how to upload it normally.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Hey Shisaye I encountered an error when fighting the goblin boss. It seems to be whenever the MC got hit by a stunning attack.

View attachment 3019511

It should be fixed in SLRMTL1.01.
The save file, my dumb ass don't know how to upload it normally.
If you want to attach something to a post it needs to be an archive or a picture.
zip, 7zip, jpg, etc.
Funnily enough it doesn't check whether or not it's legit.
You can technically just add .zip at the end of a random file and it will work.

HoundGoat21

Oct 22, 2021
It should be fixed in SLRMTL1.01.

If you want to attach something to a post it needs to be an archive or a picture.
zip, 7zip, jpg, etc.
Funnily enough it doesn't check whether or not it's legit.
You can technically just add .zip at the end of a random file and it will work.
Thanks for the fix and lesson. All working fine now.