Others [translation request] Dark hunter Kuro [pierock games]

Naiv

Dec 26, 2018
hey how yo deal with the big head boss?
Just keep bashing the head. Duck or jump to avoid the attacks, back up for the spikes. You can parry/perfect parry (parry+down) for more damage (Perfect parry gives unlimited stamina and shorter heavy attack charge) but its easier to dodge. When it starts charging the fuckbeam use Shift (grapple cloth) to jump on its head and attack the brain until it starts attacking, then drop back down and stay back for the energy balls to leave and repeat.
Now I want to know how to do the on map fucking? It says press E or long press E but it does nothing for me

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017

10K copies sold so far, nice work Piero.

Future update plans
- Adding bad endings and favorability events.
- Adding monster H attacks.
- Adding a high difficulty mode only available in the second week and further strengthening elements after maxing out.
- A gallery of skill motions
- Continuing to add English text
Once again I remind you all, that this will be translated in english and put on Steam.

He is a bit disappointed that people are asking more for non-consentual than consensual. As I would be, there are already too many of those, and dying to get the stuff is annoying.

Monztamash

Nov 4, 2017
He is a bit disappointed that people are asking more for non-consentual than consensual. As I would be, there are already too many of those, and dying to get the stuff is annoying.
Consensual is just dull in the end. Too much like real life.
If we're doing imaginary fictional stuff, might as well go full NTR/rape all the way.
Anyway, his choice still. He's the artist.

lordmojito

Nov 14, 2018
Consensual is just dull in the end. Too much like real life.
If we're doing imaginary fictional stuff, might as well go full NTR/rape all the way.
Anyway, his choice still. He's the artist.
i guess Pierro cant go far from his doujin roots of a shonen fucking his entire class's girls type of deal,kind of a shame tbh

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
You NTR posters are annoying. Not everything has to cater to your fetish. There are NTR games being uploaded here daily, go play those games instead.
PIero has been one of my favorite artist for about 10 years now for his breast focused works. Also he barely even write/draw NTR stories, and the rare time when he does, they're mild/comedic at most, and I like him for that.
I don't want to see one of my favorite artist becomes another dime in a dozen NTR-drone artist because people keeps crying about wanting to get cucked in video games.

Reactions: Onahoe

lordmojito

Nov 14, 2018
You NTR posters are annoying. Not everything has to cater to your fetish. There are NTR games being uploaded here daily, go play those games instead.
PIero has been one of my favorite artist for about 10 years now for his breast focused works. Also he barely even write/draw NTR stories, and the rare time when he does, they're mild/comedic at most, and I like him for that.
I don't want to see one of my favorite artist becomes another dime in a dozen NTR-drone artist because people keeps crying about wanting to get cucked in video games.
People just want more H content from the game
blame the devs if youre crying about people asking for ntr because they weirdly stapled in a male MC into the game
it wouldnt be "ntr" if theres no male mc,wouldnt it?

JerkSlayer

Sep 2, 2017
someone pass version 1.04 please
Here it is, .torrent file attached below.
Just noticed by googling that some other sites claimed to have the v1.04 (most of them hosting it in slow-af servers, as usual) and got no idea it has already been released.
I scanned it with Defender and seems free of malware (got it from a random site and can't post links yet since this is my first time posting here), and after running it, works as expected.
This time, as I've been able to check and according to v1.04 changelog, they seem to have added English texts for GUI and Chapter 1 (probably what they had already in Beta versions), as well as some bug fixes.

Reactions: vocarujabe