Others [translation request] Dark hunter Kuro [pierock games]

spectre699

May 27, 2023
This is a great game, but I agree with others, It lacks H content. At least try to be on par with the Kooonsoft games, those games perfected the H content platformer 2d side scroll game for me, also I don't like that Piero didn't add boob sucking scene with the MC, I mean with that huge jugs how can you not suck it right?

Reactions: habejnc

Routa013

Mar 28, 2021
After trying out the game, it's a great side-scroller fighting but for an H game it's pretty bad. Scenes are so lackluster, if you're looking for a quick fap just use the save file provided a few pages back. More corruption would've make this game great and since there's male MC involved and it goes to an NTR path instead of just one bad end and a couple of rape on losing. I had high hopes for this game ngl, in those 2 years he could've done more and make things spicier but man..

hyperboy14

Sep 15, 2020
This dev has the potential to make a great game like Ayura crisis and Erisdysnomia, they just have to focus more on H content. Because the pixel art, animations, and fighting are fantastic. If it was a corruption H game like Ayura or Eris, it would have been perfect. The dev has the potential for it, and I hope they try again and make those changes.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
This dev has the potential to make a great game like Ayura crisis and Erisdysnomia, they just have to focus more on H content. Because the pixel art, animations, and fighting are fantastic. If it was a corruption H game like Ayura or Eris, it would have been perfect. The dev has the potential for it, and I hope they try again and make those changes.
Truth my friend, all we can do is hope that in the future we get something like that, by this dev it would become a classic easily

After trying out the game, it's a great side-scroller fighting but for an H game it's pretty bad. Scenes are so lackluster, if you're looking for a quick fap just use the save file provided a few pages back. More corruption would've make this game great and since there's male MC involved and it goes to an NTR path instead of just one bad end and a couple of rape on losing. I had high hopes for this game ngl, in those 2 years he could've done more and make things spicier but man..
like i said, imo what i feel like is that in the 2 years, the dev focused 1 year and a half in the combat and stage design and just 3 months in the H content(i'm trashtalking the quantity not the quality), the rest of the time was coding idk, i experienced just one bug that was falling down through the map on the first "down+A" section to dash below in a small area

Reactions: hyperboy14

welehcool123

May 9, 2022
I don't understand why you guys want this game to be NTR..

Honestly, this game is great already as it is. I would rather it be made more like Dungeon with Girl.

Just needs more H content, especially H combat content.

Really wish there was an armor gauge that would decrease every time she gets hurt and enemies would try to fuck her if her armor is broken.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
So we wont get any English translation anytime soon, huh?
I can't tell, I read all pages and I'm not sure if it's already included or it's to be released or people just lost interest.
I haven't downloaded so I'm not sure.

Most of the times we come here for the mindbreak, we tolerate the netorare. Tho there's a few games that do it nicely, but often it's just because they have a very enticing mindbreak or corruption to go along with it.

I don't understand why you guys want this game to be NTR..

Honestly, this game is great already as it is. I would rather it be made more like Dungeon with Girl.

Just needs more H content, especially H combat content.

Really wish there was an armor gauge that would decrease every time she gets hurt and enemies would try to fuck her if her armor is broken.
Dungeon with girl? What developer?

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Again, I'd translate it (and was waiting for this to be released to do so), but 1.) the dev is tweeting that there's gonna be a full translation on steam and 2.) there's no way to currently translate it with the tools we have. It's already sorta understandable in the MTL state it's in anyway.

As far as the NTR ... It's already in the game; as this game is one of those Angel Girl sidescrolling clones, NTR is essentially baked into the game anyway during combat or game overs. Just be grateful that it's at least optional as long as you don't screw up in battle/lose.

Naiv

Dec 26, 2018
There's some bug fixes today. Do we have any link for updates or do we only have version 1.0 from a-s?

Naiv

Dec 26, 2018
I find update ver1.03 here,not sure help for. Because this blog share links are suck
Holy shit, you're not kidding when you said the links suck. Its taking forever to download