Others [translation request] Dark hunter Kuro [pierock games]

nickhao

Feb 10, 2019
v1.0.0 has lots bug! Play game in half, it gonna shut down self...

dlsite upload new update to v1.01

excretass

Feb 17, 2021
1717922269546.png
idk what to do
shit ass platform blocks the way

and there's too much space for wall jump

And... The game's boring actually
Too much stuff, but the game's too easy... Guy who made this really act like he's making a fighting game, you got about 20+ moves on this bitch... But you don't really need them. You can beat the game by mashing only one button.
Scences are casual, just watch another doggy style pussy fuck
No cum/semen animation
No foreplay or some shit like that
No mini games, like... ESCAPE THE FUCK
It's so fucking stupid AGAIN YOU NEED TO LOSE TO WATCH NSWF ANIMATIONS

Nothing really fun

Last edited:

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
I tried to open it, but could not decompile the text file. The demo was easy to open for translation, but the full version was not.
Perhaps this is due to the file weight of 200 MB
If anyone knows a way to make the "project.json" file readable, then we can start translating it. No other way.
No need to translate it

1717925308253.png

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
有人知道 這個X 要怎麼觸發嗎
View attachment 3719762
I had to google translate that, you will have to translate my answer too.
After the first level, after rescuing this guy you are sent here, just don't forget you will have to go back here on your own after every level.

Are there people who have completely opened the gallery? I completed the entire game, got lvl 5 in relationships, but still didn’t fuck her.
if you are level 5 then in the screen where you talk to her, just press Y.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
The game work on Mtool, just use it to have auto translate
I had never used it before, it was easier than I Expected, open the tool, point to the Exe of the game, choose "start translation", then "load translation file" and some seconds later, the japanese text was overlapped with the translation.
Neat.

Until the steam release this is what is going to be like anyway.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
My game crashes during the massage tutorial, anyone else experiencing the same issue? Seems like someone already reported to Piero too judging by the tweet.

I got some random crash here and there. Usually i just restart the game. It never hit me twice in the same place.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Are there people who have completely opened the gallery? I completed the entire game, got lvl 5 in relationships, but still didn’t fuck her.
At home, get close to her when she sit on the couch, press "a" to start dialog. Then press "y". There is an hint top right of the screen.

It's so fucking stupid AGAIN YOU NEED TO LOSE TO WATCH NSWF ANIMATIONS

Nothing really fun
She fuck the guy too. Read above.

spitfire890131

Feb 2, 2020
This is the archive up to the end of Chapter 5. The rest is up to you. My fingers are almost useless. At least the things in the right room have been opened, and the heroine’s favorability is also full.

Unzip the zip file and drop it into the resource folder in the game directory.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
No need to translate it

Honestly, that's too bad. I had this on my watch list for months as a future potential translation project, and just playing the game a bit, I can tell that the current MTL is understandable, but could still use a good deal of cleanup and editing. I get it's good enough for like, half the community here, since based on how they type/communicate, they're all ESL or something, but I would've personally liked cogent English from this game. Hope the devs can find some localizers for this one since I have no idea how I would've translated this anyway.

So is there NTR?
Yes, on dlsite, the devs even mention it in their bad endings. No idea why it's not tagged though.

Reactions: Ubtsha