Others [translation request] Dark hunter Kuro [pierock games]

zackaacloude

Feb 11, 2021
Run "player.exe" with locale emulator, or set the PC locale to japanese.
This apply overally for every japanese game.
i change it locale to japanese still can't start the game

player.exe-system Error -(the code excution cannot proceed because MSVCR110.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem)

monnon

May 25, 2024
Uh is the game supposed to crash everytime you finished the second stage, the one where they tell you to do the combo finisher at the end? I can't seem to get past this part.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
I'm gonna be honest, imo this game is a deception, as a fighting plataformer game is AMAZING, but as H game is trash, animations are HEAVENLY, but is more a adventure/fighting game with H elements than a H game with adventure/fighting elements, i commented the dev ci-en some time ago about if there would be some corruption like mechanic, the moment he said "No" i already knew... again this is a great game, just not a great H game, is more worth to take the full save and see the scenes, if i may say if the dev made something more like Ayura crisis and Erisdysnomia , with actual corruption mechanics or even the option to surrender the girl, atleast something like these two, this game would be peak of the peak

Ugahitta

Apr 29, 2021
I'm gonna be honest, imo this game is a deception, as a fighting plataformer game is AMAZING, but as H game is trash, animations are HEAVENLY, but is more a adventure/fighting game with H elements than a H game with adventure/fighting elements, i commented the dev ci-en some time ago about if there would be some corruption like mechanic, the moment he said "No" i already knew... again this is a great game, just not a great H game, is more worth to take the full save and see the scenes, if i may say if the dev made something more like Ayura crisis and Erisdysnomia , with actual corruption mechanics or even the option to surrender the girl, atleast something like these two, this game would be peak of the peak
lmao i got sad when i asked him in CI-EN if the protag would have any sex scene with that white ninja boss and he said no x/

• Sad
Reactions: Sinxflavio2

lordmojito

Nov 14, 2018
tried the game,sadly yeah,i really thought its gonna be great like ayura crisis/eris dysnomia where it has a crazy good combat and a hella good hentai content,but the hentai content in this game is really lacking,its all mostly sex with the male mc (why is there even a male mc)

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
tried the game,sadly yeah,i really thought its gonna be great like ayura crisis/eris dysnomia where it has a crazy good combat and a hella good hentai content,but the hentai content in this game is really lacking,its all mostly sex with the male mc (why is there even a male mc)
ngl this game should be a """ntr""" game, with the enemies doing lewd things to the girl and she slowly being corrupted, just like ayura and eris, y'know what i was thinking? the dev probably put more effort in stage design and combat design than in the actual hentai of the game, but let's hope people say to him things like what we're talking and he redesign the next game(if there will be), hopefully, fem mc with actual corruption system and lewd content, amem

Reactions: AnTon_SarZ

Haroldpree3321

Oct 4, 2020
How do you beat the mutant request? And is there a bug with scorpios appear in a pv again quest? It says its locked behind another request but I've finished all of them other than the mutant one.