Others [translation request] Dark hunter Kuro [pierock games]

Routa013

Mar 28, 2021
It's out on anime-sharing but man their links just don't work for me everytime. I still need a hero!

Routa013

Mar 28, 2021
My game crashes during the massage tutorial, anyone else experiencing the same issue? Seems like someone already reported to Piero too judging by the tweet.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
My game crashes during the massage tutorial, anyone else experiencing the same issue? Seems like someone already reported to Piero too judging by the tweet.

Not me, but I'd like to understand that massage thing, it seems I failed it, but how do you do it again?

keskas

Feb 20, 2018
Are there people who have completely opened the gallery? I completed the entire game, got lvl 5 in relationships, but still didn’t fuck her.

Swisher223

Oct 20, 2019

Getting this as well. I installed the the RPG maker from Steam as what Pierock suggested but seems to be another issue entirely.

Mihairusan

Sep 18, 2018
I tried to open it, but could not decompile the text file. The demo was easy to open for translation, but the full version was not.
Perhaps this is due to the file weight of 200 MB
If anyone knows a way to make the "project.json" file readable, then we can start translating it. No other way.