RPGM (Translation Request)-Daughter Records-

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018

1579705087903.png

Daughter Records

A girl Kato Kozue lived a happy casual life takig everything as it is.
The girl she met, Shirasagi Sayuri; Recent disappearence incidents, "Stealed by Ghosts" as said ...
What will happen to Kato and Shirasagi?

Year of manufacture: 2018
Release date: 2018/06/28
Genre: jRPG, City, Mystic, School, Students, Clothes Changing, Female Heroine, Virgin, Incest, DFC, Tentacles, Rape, Harassment, Prostitution, Corruption, Group, Public, Exposure, Blowjob, Creampie, Pregnant
Censorship: Yes
Developer / Publisher: asakiyumemishi
Platform: PC / Windows

I hope I'm doing this right. i really enjoy the gameplay, but want to enjoy the story. If someone could translate this game. that be awesome. sorry if this is the wrong thread to ask for requests.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
SVS Comics have done one of their machine translations.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit - Better examples.

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
SVS Comics have done one of their machine translations.
I have a partial of this game somewhere didn't realize there was a MTL. If it is on SVS Comics I assume it is their usual "quality" though. Regardless I will check it out. I was interested in this game before maybe I can fix it some if it is utter trash.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
So I looked through the translation. It is not as bad as I expected. I am uploading it there for others to try. I haven't had time to test it to see if it works. Try it out and see how it goes. I have not properly tested it to the point I would like to so issues may happen. If someone finds an issue I will see if I can fix it. I have committed to cleaning this up a bit if I can but it looks to be 95% translated. The stuff that isn't translated (by MTL) is minimal.

This is cleary MTL and i am pretty sure they didn't edit it much. be aware of this.

EDIT: This is unfinished. Just found a few untranslated lines.

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
You know I think I might finish the parts that are not done and so at least this game can be finished and people can enjoy it. I wish I could do this game justice and do a full translation, but it is just too damn big.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
You know I think I might finish the parts that are not done and so at least this game can be finished and people can enjoy it. I wish I could do this game justice and do a full translation, but it is just too damn big.
that would be great, thx

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
well I do like persona.
I like what I played of the game. the translation is a bit rough around the edges and I haven't played the entire thing to say how good it is but the game is worth playing.

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
I beat the game, and i enjoy this one. I gotta say there was lot to do, but there was a few crashed from some sex scenes.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I beat the game, and i enjoy this one. I gotta say there was lot to do, but there was a few crashed from some sex scenes.
I'm sure it was the translation they did. I am pretty sure the tool whoever does these translation uses adds characters it shouldn't to the game and seems to always break the H-scenes. I Auto Translate hates hentai in it's games so it tries to break the games be default. :ROFLMAO:

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
you can get around that by copying an image in the game file and repaisting it as the missing file. you'll have to rinse and repeat alot, so i don't know if it's worth it i did that to the mother, but i don't think the mother scene was finished anyway

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
you can get around that by copying an image in the game file and repaisting it as the missing file. you'll have to rinse and repeat alot, so i don't know if it's worth it i did that to the mother, but i don't think the mother scene was finished anyway
Wait this game is on going? if so where is the site for this game?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
this is one of those auto translate debacles. The game is unfinished and I believe bugged in a few places. For it to be more playable you would need to do some editing. This game is huge though. It would probably be better to translate it from scratch but again this game is literally huge. Has like 10K common event entries and like 800 maps. If I had to guess there are probably over 100K lines of dialogue maybe more, but maybe less.

Either way This game is a big project lol.