RPGM (Translation Request)-Daughter Records-

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
i would like to know, and give my support to the creator if so.
I think this is just one of the many quick and dirty MTLs that SVScomics puts out. Could be wrong but you could check out their site if you want more like that. OVerall I am not really into their quality.

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
well after looking for a bit i found that Developer / Publisher: asakiyumemishi , also made the game ordeal of princess Eris

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Yeah the game is actually in the same universe as Ordeal of princess Eris and its prequel Dungeon of Retina. There is supposedly a sequel to this game being made as well that follows the long black haired girl.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Since Eris got translated there was hopes that the others would be as well. but no news. I honestly would rather anyone but Kagura do it. They always fuck things up.

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
I try to see if I can find asakiyumemishi website, or twitter, and for the life of me, I am having a hard time find it.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
I actually really like this game. It is in the Retina/Eris world, you can Isekai portal to Arclight and recruit Retina and her retainer from the first game. Eris is a side character as her younger self. The levels are complex and complete with secret passageways and hidden loot. All bosses have rape on lose scenes. Supposedly the developer is making a spin-off of his game where it starts late year. All characters are drawn in high quality. I really am looking forward to it being made, but not looking forward to the translation wait.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Hmm so it is. that is good to see. however that just means we won't see anything for probably a year or a year and a half. The game is quite big and considering how long it seems to take them to release stuff already I wouldn't expect to see this for awhile. A fan translation could probably be finished before KG gets around to it if it was handled by a group of people. I mean if there were 2 or 3 folks willing to divy up the work I wouldn't be opposed to helping create a translation for this to tide people over till an official one is created.

ian aditya

Oct 31, 2017
Hmm so it is. that is good to see. however that just means we won't see anything for probably a year or a year and a half. The game is quite big and considering how long it seems to take them to release stuff already I wouldn't expect to see this for awhile. A fan translation could probably be finished before KG gets around to it if it was handled by a group of people. I mean if there were 2 or 3 folks willing to divy up the work I wouldn't be opposed to helping create a translation for this to tide people over till an official one is created.
That's true. They still have many projects before actually translate this game

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
i have a question.... when i request a game to see if it has an english translation, isn't that the point? i'm asking if there is one and where it could be, right? then, why tell me i can't make a request if there is none? what would be the point in making the request in the first place.... I mean, sht, i technically didn't know there was an english translation of this when i made the request. not to sound mean, but the one who made the rule there has to be one b4 you can make a request is kinda dumb... why would i need to make a request if i could find it from looking for a little bit

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Where did you see that?

Edit: NVM I checked their site. Looks like the game releases August 7th
if you're a part time translator, would it be to forward of me to ask if you would translate Married Selena and the Dungeon of the Magic Stone?

Reactions: Nexus42