RPGM (Translation Request)-Daughter Records-

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
That isn't how things work. Games don't just get pulled and banned without any oversight. There is a full staff vote on rule 7. 278 members vote, Majority rules. Besides this isn't really a big deal considering this game was cracked and I am sure in the days it was up here all the other sites already pillaged the game links like they always do. You'll still be able to find the game elsewhere don't worry.
already have the game; just worried about trollololols.... the earlier post made a valid point that there are other games on this site that clearly do violate rule 7 on a more pragmatic basis, but go after games like this cuz the difference in art style of the perceived characters

ZaIgo

Aug 7, 2017
Yeah shame this got pulled when there are a bunch of other games here that also violate the rule yet they get to stay up.

And yeah if any can find a link to an updated version of the game with the fixes I'd like to be messaged it to.

lilliaa

Sep 5, 2018
already have the game; just worried about trollololols.... the earlier post made a valid point that there are other games on this site that clearly do violate rule 7 on a more pragmatic basis, but go after games like this cuz the difference in art style of the perceived characters
yeah, meanwhile you have ecchi sensei.. but maybe it's okay because "the 14yo are only if the patch is installed. patch link being provided along the game"

serg2001019

Jan 6, 2018
Don't know what to do. after first battle next day at school game freeze and few seconds later crashed here without warnings or errors Screenshot_1.png jap version do the same.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I'm asking advice how to fix this. i've changed dirrectory, reinstalled video drivers and rtp files still got nothing
What is your OS, does your computer meet the minimum specs for the game as listed on steam?

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
I am still using the 1.0.1 version, and that seem like the begining of the game as well.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Are you using the same save with both the japanese and the translated version which results in the crash?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
If it is two copies of the game resulting with issues it is not the game but rather something in your computer. AV, another program interrupting processes, a missing file that was removed due to being blocked by AV, something like that. Either way you look at it the problem isn't the game at this point.

serg2001019

Jan 6, 2018
If it is two copies of the game resulting with issues it is not the game but rather something in your computer. AV, another program interrupting processes, a missing file that was removed due to being blocked by AV, something like that. Either way you look at it the problem isn't the game at this point.
disabled AV turned off most programs still the same result and game crashes at the same place and dialog like in picture that i've posted earlier

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
disabled AV turned off most programs still the same result and game crashes at the same place and dialog
Yeah on two different versions of the game. One translated, one untranslated. The only common denominator left is you computer. The most prudent thing I can tell you is try it on another computer if you can. if it continues to fail then I don't know what to tell you.

serg2001019

Jan 6, 2018
Yeah on two different versions of the game. One translated, one untranslated. The only common denominator left is you computer.
others games are fine, played some few days ago, but why only this one crashes without errors? maybe ask someone save after that specific moment

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
others games are fine, played some few days ago, but why only this one crashes without errors?
Other games work fine means nothing. Every game is different and your particular system setup can play foul with the game for some reason. Just because one works doesn't mean they all will. Like I said, if you want to rule out your computer then your option is to try it on another computer. If it fails the same way on all computers then the game something about that game isn't working right for you and if that is the case I don't know what to tell you. Because right now with the little information you've given me and the issue being isolated to yourself, the problem seems like a computer issue incompatibility. Maybe a 3rd party application you have on your computer.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Sorry, i know it isnt the most helpful to just say try it on another computer; especially since not everyone has more then one. but with all you've already done it really is the best way to go.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Really stinks that they took down the original thread. I appealed to the mods, informing them that the youngest male in the game can impregnate the youngest female, which by definition, makes them not prepubescent, which the spirit of rule 7 is made to uphold. The youngest girl even says if a scene, "Although I look like this, I can still get pregnant, so wear a condom. "

They told me it was permanently banned. Such a disgrace.