RPGM (Translation Request)-Daughter Records-

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
if you're a part time translator, would it be to forward of me to ask if you would translate Married Selena and the Dungeon of the Magic Stone?
Sure, you can ask, I am under no obligation to translate it though. ;) Jokes aside I have other translations I have committed to, although I have this game in my potential candidates drive I am finishing my two projects first before I do anything. I will take your request into consideration when i pick my next project(s)

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Sure, you can ask, I am under no obligation to translate it though. ;) Jokes aside I have other translations I have committed to, although I have this game in my potential candidates drive I am finishing my two projects first before I do anything. I will take your request into consideration when i pick my next project(s)
i dont to feel like im putting unnecessary pressure on you... im sorry if it feels that way. i was just curious to find out how much time and effort go into a project like that

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
i dont to feel like im putting unnecessary pressure on you... im sorry if it feels that way. i was just curious to find out how much time and effort go into a project like that
Nah, I didn't take it as pressure. I get requests alot to translate various games and I don't like making promises I can't keep. I want to finish the commitments i've already made after that I will pick new projects and I have been keeping a list of games people have asked for.

No joke, It is nice to get requests like this, it lets me know people at least think enough of my work to ask me to do more. Rather have that then people messaging me going "Oh god, please stop translating stuff!" :ROFLMAO:

Steffie

Mar 7, 2018
Hm, would the game even be allowed to be posted on this site, considering the content it has?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I guess it wasn't, looks like the Kagura release thread got deleted. Unless it was for some other reason.
I dont know for sure but before it was removed someone was talking about it containing loli and shota, however not sure if that was why it was removed. Thread probably got reported and put under review.

Reactions: Pallerado

Pallerado

Dec 27, 2018
I dont know for sure but before it was removed someone was talking about it containing loli and shota, however not sure if that was why it was removed. Thread probably got reported and put under review.
Ah, I didn't know that was even a thing. Thanks for the (speculative) info.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Site rules. If a game is suspected of Rule 7 violation it is pulled and put under review. If it is reported those reports are taken 100% seriously. Staff needs to vote on it then it will be removed or not depending on the vote. whether it was removed oermanently or not for that I cannot say. a mod or staff member will be the ones to know for sure.

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
If you ask me, there was a bunch people having issue with the game. Remember Lelie's navigation

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Lelie is a good game that deserves translation. The American version of Kozue shouldn’t be considered for Loli as the disclaimer states all characters are at least 18 years of age.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I can confirm, the game was removed for rule 7 violations.
how does that make sense when all the girls are clearly 18 and up? looks like some troll that was spiteful or just wanted to start some sht just flagged this and claimed article 7 violation.... your bn played like a fiddle and the moderating team is dancing to the tune.... remember this is the year of the snowflake and everyone is offended by everything.... that's just my opinion.... take r/animememes banning "trap" cuz they were told it's offensive to gay people, and look how that's coming back and biting them in the SS

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
how does that make sense when all the girls are clearly 18 and up? looks like some troll that was spiteful or just wanted to start some sht just flagged this and claimed article 7 violation.... your bn played like a fiddle and the moderating team is dancing to the tune.... remember this is the year of the snowflake and everyone is offended by everything.... that's just my opinion.... take r/animememes banning "trap" cuz they were told it's offensive to gay people, and look how that's coming back and biting them in the SS
i guess I better download everything that caught my eye instead of waiting for a more complete version... cuz if this is a troll, more things are getting falsely article 7'ed

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
i guess I better download everything that caught my eye instead of waiting for a more complete version... cuz if this is a troll, more things are getting falsely article 7'ed
That isn't how things work. Games don't just get pulled and banned without any oversight. There is a full staff vote on rule 7. 278 members vote, Majority rules. Besides this isn't really a big deal considering this game was cracked and I am sure in the days it was up here all the other sites already pillaged the game links like they always do. You'll still be able to find the game elsewhere don't worry.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I still have the winzip of 1.01 bugfix, not sure how to upload it
There was a newer version that that I shared before the thread's untimely demise. Someone might of picked it up before the thread died though. it is prolly out on the web.