RPGM (Translation Request)-Daughter Records-

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
im confused there was a an update after the bugfix of this game? if so where could i find it?

lilliaa

Sep 5, 2018
Really stinks that they took down the original thread. I appealed to the mods, informing them that the youngest male in the game can impregnate the youngest female, which by definition, makes them not prepubescent, which the spirit of rule 7 is made to uphold. The youngest girl even says if a scene, "Although I look like this, I can still get pregnant, so wear a condom. "

They told me it was permanently banned. Such a disgrace.
what a load of bullshit really.
So we let games with actual minors in them and some with highly questionable representation (like shoku's games.) but this one is took down?

I mean, summer memories is allowed and the protagonist IS a child. it is implied repeteadly in the game!

Either they enforce the rule on everything or they don't enforce it at all. >.>

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
what a load of bullshit really.
So we let games with actual minors in them and some with highly questionable representation (like shoku's games.) but this one is took down?

I mean, summer memories is allowed and the protagonist IS a child. it is implied repeteadly in the game!

Either they enforce the rule on everything or they don't enforce it at all. >.>
In my experience pointing out other games as being rule 7 violators and allowed usually results in other games being pulled; not the situation being reconsidered. It is never fun when a game you like gets pulled from the site. (I cracked this game and did bugfixes for it so yes, I am a bit sad that my work is not relegated to oblivion.) But at the end of the day that is just how it is unfortunately.

lilliaa

Sep 5, 2018
In my experience pointing out other games as being rule 7 violators and allowed usually results in other games being pulled; not the situation being reconsidered. It is never fun when a game you like gets pulled from the site. (I cracked this game and did bugfixes for it so yes, I am a bit sad that my work is not relegated to oblivion.) But at the end of the day that is just how it is unfortunately.
Yeah.. that sucks... but that's not what pisses me off.
what I'm pointing out is the inconsistency of the rules. a rule is a rule, if you only apply it sometimes, it pisses me off. I can respect a rule enforced on everything and everytimes, not a rule that apear, strike and then disapear for few month and overlook severals other things.

Plus the game wasn't technically in violation... I mean this one had nothing appart the apearance of the brother and the sister. no indication about age or anything. but there is nothing to say or do about it anymore.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Yeah.. that sucks... but that's not what pisses me off.
what I'm pointing out is the inconsistency of the rules. a rule is a rule, if you only apply it sometimes, it pisses me off. I can respect a rule enforced on everything and everytimes, not a rule that apear, strike and then disapear for few month and overlook severals other things.

Plus the game wasn't technically in violation... I mean this one had nothing appart the apearance of the brother and the sister. no indication about age or anything. but there is nothing to say or do about it anymore.
you know what's funny is if you bring the princess back with you; she will have a sex scene and admonish herself about having sex inside a college establishment.... and the main character will also make a hint about her age..... face it.... they took it down because of the art style and didn't look at anything else.... I know your reading this moderaters.... next time you pull a game up for review: do actual research and not judge on appearances... my mom's 4'11 (a literal definition of a Lolita body type) and your saying that noone looks like the little sister in real life, so she has to be underage? i questioned if you really took this review seriously..... I'm just saying: do actual steps to verify if something is breaking your rules next time instead of just looking at the artwork and whatever the complaining party said.

Runemoon

Jan 25, 2018
Hello, It is my first post here. I want to post it on its translation but....it get closed down due to rule No. 7 which is sad because I played HRPG because I like game that are going against Rule 7...

No one is asking and majority of you probably already finished the game anyway. but this is (not-quite) a guide, or rather, my experience playing the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good game, I like it even if other didn't say so. The rule number 7 issue keep coming up sadly, so the my type of game will probably kep dissappearing from this forum.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Is there a link somewhere for this game? Only one I've found is a partial MTL translation from back in January.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Is there a link somewhere for this game? Only one I've found is a partial MTL translation from back in January.
if I knew how to post my copy, i'd help you out, but this version can't do the brother route..... they rule 7 it without properly doing the leg work. if they did, they'd know it doesn't violate rule 7, but they don't care about that.... (Don't even try to argue moderaters. Plenty of us, and me included, has given evidence to the contrary)

Tsumirin

Jul 4, 2019
So I looked through the translation. It is not as bad as I expected. I am uploading it there for others to try. I haven't had time to test it to see if it works. Try it out and see how it goes. I have not properly tested it to the point I would like to so issues may happen. If someone finds an issue I will see if I can fix it. I have committed to cleaning this up a bit if I can but it looks to be 95% translated. The stuff that isn't translated (by MTL) is minimal.

This is cleary MTL and i am pretty sure they didn't edit it much. be aware of this.

EDIT: This is unfinished. Just found a few untranslated lines.
can u reupload again the file is expired

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Cant game was banned under rule 7.
and "I" explained in a previous post: it does not violate rule 7... you guys are judging it by it's art style and that is an unfair assessment. I thought you would have atleast played the game before you judge something. And don't tell me you did played it cuz you would already know that noone is underage in this game (sadly, you prolly just looked at screenshots) the youngest age in the game is 18.... they go to a college not a highschool. the little sister is graduating highschool that year, but you wouldn't know that cuz you took a screeching child at their word instead of doing the proper research.... you should hold a meeting and judge it properly this time

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
and "I" explained in a previous post: it does not violate rule 7... you guys are judging it by it's art style and that is an unfair assessment. I thought you would have atleast played the game before you judge something. And don't tell me you did played it cuz you would already know that noone is underage in this game (sadly, you prolly just looked at screenshots) the youngest age in the game is 18.... they go to a college not a highschool. the little sister is graduating highschool that year, but you wouldn't know that cuz you took a screeching child at their word instead of doing the proper research.... you should hold a meeting and judge it properly this time
This wasn't decided by myself or any uploader or mod and quite frankly quoting me about it and telling me what I should or shouldn't of done isn't going to get you what you want. I have no control over rule 7. Also I did play the game, doesn't matter if I did or I didn't because I make no decisions on the site. All I decide is if I want to upload a game for you all or not. I personally put alot of time into fixing that game with the help of others and it sucks to see that all for nothing, but that's life. Can't win them all.

If you want to dispute a Rule 7 decision, dispute it with staff members. They are the ones you need to appeal to.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beggarman

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
This wasn't decided by myself or any uploader or mod and quite frankly quoting me about it and telling me what I should or shouldn't of done isn't going to get you what you want. I have no control over rule 7. Also I did play the game, doesn't matter if I did or I didn't because I make no decisions on the site. All I decide is if I want to upload a game for you all or not. I personally put alot of time into fixing that game with the help of others and it sucks to see that all for nothing, but that's life. Can't win them all.

If you want to dispute a Rule 7 decision, dispute it with staff members. They are the ones you need to appeal to.
hmm, i was under the assumption that you were staff.... my bad... i thought i was speaking to someone that could force another vote and properly giving it a 2nd chance and realizing it doesn't violate rule 7, but i still stand at my original statement that it had to have been blindly evaluated by the art style.... it's a shame. i was needing to get this game again because my hardrive went' out and i lost everything i didn't back-up on a separate drive

PlayRulez

Feb 8, 2021
So I looked through the translation. It is not as bad as I expected. I am uploading it there for others to try. I haven't had time to test it to see if it works. Try it out and see how it goes. I have not properly tested it to the point I would like to so issues may happen. If someone finds an issue I will see if I can fix it. I have committed to cleaning this up a bit if I can but it looks to be 95% translated. The stuff that isn't translated (by MTL) is minimal.

This is cleary MTL and i am pretty sure they didn't edit it much. be aware of this.

EDIT: This is unfinished. Just found a few untranslated lines.
Could you place link? its already down.