RPGM (Translation Request)-Daughter Records-

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Is there any news on this game get any translations ?
I would upload an MTL version, but it'll get struck down... A few people on this site will complain that it violates rule 3 ,I think, when in fact, it doesn't. you need only play the game to see that. which is kinda sad cuz one of the moderators was trying to help people fix bugs with the MTL

Tsumirin

Jul 4, 2019
This game's Original Title is probably
Kozue’s Strange Journey
And I am not sure what will happen if I share a download link since this game have a genre that the admin here probably do not like xD
but here is a link to download if you like -
Source: Otomi-games
RAR Password: otomi-games.com

Reactions: Smashbound

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Daughter Records was used as the original Japanese name, and Kozue the English title Kagura used for their English version of it. Kozue’s Strange Journey was here but as Silentce said on the previous page it was banned soon after.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
which is a travesty since the gameplay and story are both really nice... They have a sequel to this game. I posted it on this site. It should not suffer the same fate since it is 3 years later + a spoiler that I won't mention that makes them all being 3 years older irrelevant

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
which is a travesty since the gameplay and story are both really nice... They have a sequel to this game. I posted it on this site. It should not suffer the same fate since it is 3 years later + a spoiler that I won't mention that makes them all being 3 years older irrelevant
It is called Girl's Ibunroku

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
There is a squeal to this game staring one of main the charaters friends now. hopefully Kaguara games will pick it or someone else.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Daughter Records was used as the original Japanese name, and Kozue the English title Kagura used for their English version of it. Kozue’s Strange Journey was here but as Silentce said on the previous page it was banned soon after.
yeah that was stupid.. it was approved and I downloaded the game.. played it for awhile.. and then I got stuck.. so I came back to F95 to see if I would get lucky and maybe a kind person posted a full save file..

..nope, no save and worse than that.. fkning gone. :rolleyes:

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Don't think many games are actually checked and approved before the game thread is made. That's why a unobvious shota or loli scene can get the game removed hours or days after, or sometimes go unnoticed.
it's a shame, some games get taken down just cuz the artwork without looking at the context and realizing that the 2 youngest are actually highschoolers while the main character is in college

• Haha
Reactions: russianbot