[Translation Request] Deceived By The Host -She's Being Trained Without Knowing [ホストに騙されて -知らぬ間に調教されていく彼女-] [RJ327362] [Time's Propensity]

KarylSummer

Sep 12, 2018
I was asking because i have issues to buy from most places that aren't steam =S

Oh well it will either drop here eventually, appear on steam or i find a way to get it from their page.

PS: is it the full game or just the patch that is on their page?
Full game! currently waiting for a hero as well to see what happens. Also Just showing others where they can buy the game in case they're lost

traversal

Oct 7, 2017
It will be in the future. No set date yet.
For now you can get it here:
I hope DLSite will be an option for your games despite being relatively niche for the English market. They're my preferred platform given Valve's censorship.

I ended up going that route for Nebel, despite some game play flaws in part due to the excellent translation + guide; as a buyer I prefer multiple choices.

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
I hope DLSite will be an option for your games despite being relatively niche for the English market. They're my preferred platform given Valve's censorship.

I ended up going that route for Nebel, despite some game play flaws in part due to the excellent translation + guide; as a buyer I prefer multiple choices.
DLSite won’t ever be an option. The games must be censored (mosaics) and the original developers normally publish their games there (we can’t compete in the same store). To that, add the big cut DLSite gets per sale.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
PLEASEEEEE O HEROO GIMME THOSEEEE
PLEAAAASE

ITS BEEN DAYS, AND I STILL COULDN'T PLAY IT PLEASEEE
AT THIS RATE IM GONNA USE MY LAST MONEY FOR THIS MONTH AND CANT EAT FOR FEW DAY

• Wow
Reactions: KarylSummer

KarylSummer

Sep 12, 2018
Has anyone received a DM? At this point i think they forgot or were just trolling us xD
Seems like trolling to me I mean.. they either forgot to open their dms or are clearly just messing with us who want a hero to come by. I mean they'd eventually check out this place and not stay in the dark for so many hours right? Are people really THAT busy? I'm not trying to sound like a impatient asshole either. Just that it's odd

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Seems like trolling to me I mean.. they either forgot to open their dms or are clearly just messing with us who want a hero to come by. I mean they'd eventually check out this place and not stay in the dark for so many hours right? Are people really THAT busy? I'm not trying to sound like a impatient asshole either. Just that it's odd
Nah, i said trolling because you CAN'T PM them, unless you have to follow them?