[Translation Request] Deceived By The Host -She's Being Trained Without Knowing [ホストに騙されて -知らぬ間に調教されていく彼女-] [RJ327362] [Time's Propensity]

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Dang, looking at that pettiness, I should reconsider sharing my translation in this forum :cautious:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or, I should start charging ppl too, like some1 says:
[ A lot of time and resources where spent on the translation. ]
Because, you know, sharing in a pirate forum is forbidden these days.

KarylSummer

Sep 12, 2018
Dang, looking at that pettiness, I should reconsider sharing my translation in this forum :cautious:

Well its understandable and I won't hold it against anyone. Just means that one dude is gonna starve himself to play a ntr game also I am looking forward to engraved pleasure! Game looks so good too

Reactions: Animefan_09

Kuroila

Oct 18, 2016
Imagine unofficially translating games and still doing everything to stop piracy because you release some titles officially.

Reactions: Alex Bloss

KarylSummer

Sep 12, 2018
If that's a joke, it is a bad one.
Judging by the following replies, you are making it look like we threatened you.
Wow.. so I wasn't wrong by saying the dude is cringe- I'm sure he wanted to get alot of laugh emojis or get us riled up which he definitely got. The dude lying about being threatened only made you look bad since well its been a long waiting room plus the fact this thread doesn't have rpgm tagged as engine. It was gonna take a while for a hero.

TwhW4_-QuxnKUO_G

Jun 17, 2023
Wow.. so I wasn't wrong by saying the dude is cringe- I'm sure he wanted to get alot of laugh emojis or get us riled up which he definitely got. The dude lying about being threatened only made you look bad since well its been a long waiting room plus the fact this thread doesn't have rpgm tagged as engine. It was gonna take a while for a hero.
He looks like the stereotypical fat, smelly and ugly classmate that everyone around him hates, with a bad sense of humor, too

• Haha
Reactions: KarylSummer

Bl3kB0i

Jun 8, 2021

Is there a thread for "wife stealing inn"? cant find it on f95

Reactions: KarylSummer