Unity [Translation Request] [DECOY The Witch of the Blue] [RJ01035443] [すてねこLAB.]

migurdia

Jun 29, 2021
Is the AutoTranslator linked up in the thread Google Translate or is it higher quality ChatGPT/Sugoi? I've noticed that XUnity's auto-translate is usually really fucking garbage compared to MTool or Textractor.

bymkaster

Jun 12, 2018
Is the AutoTranslator linked up in the thread Google Translate or is it higher quality ChatGPT/Sugoi? I've noticed that XUnity's auto-translate is usually really fucking garbage compared to MTool or Textractor.
Only otomegokoro can answer that, in bepinex window i saw only some errors 024-02-01 130546.png , but translation is working(not all things are translated). it's somewhat readable and still MUCH better than nothing, but i assume it's not gpt or sugoi plugin

Found it in AutoTranslatorConfig.ini. GoogleTranslate it is. But looks like you can change it to deepl or sugoi if you write path of ExecutableLocation on your pc and change Service Endpoint

Last edited:
Reactions: otomegokoro

otomegokoro

Apr 27, 2022
its google translate, nothing much we can do about it until someone decides to translate it well enough or uses ChatGPT/Sugoi with edits. that's also part of the reason why i had a small warning in brackets, its trash but its something

Reactions: bymkaster

Hakuowlo

Aug 6, 2017
you're going too fast for it to load the lines, common occurence with xunity. I usually wait maybe a second or two for it to completely load

just checked and its still working?
I'm using Sugoi offline, and It cuts the text for me too.
And I discovered a pattern, it seems it cuts the text when the char count matches the Japanese text

Edit: also, first time translated text does not have this issue, it shows up fully... kinda a pain for editing translation...

Edit 2: Inside "_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt", before/after running game, if I remove conversation text (that appears in the lower game speech box), and keep all other translated text, it sort of seems to works fine... since nothing gets cut in the middle... (Some UI already translated/edited a bit up to first save point) chacha.png

Last edited:

cia007vn

Dec 9, 2021
when i click start a new game the first time i thought it broke with some red code show up
but its just long loading time for a new game so i just ignore the red code window and play the game lol

Kuasla

Feb 2, 2018
can you please tell how to install IL2CPP version of autotranslator and bepinex? it doesnt seems to work if i install it like usual bepienex 5

upd. so i found out about bepienex bleeding edge. dont know whats the differense but it works that way
how pls pls

aurinkojakuu

Jul 22, 2018
I've hit something of a dead end and I'm not sure if I'm just stupid or missed something important. I can tell from my map that everything in the first area that I can access is explored, but then in the second area it seems like I need a wall jump or double jump ability perhaps? All I have is the drone and the drill. I saved the ninja and interacted with her at 402 but that didn't seem to give me anything useful. Does anyone know what's next from here? whereto.png

anon_089

Apr 12, 2019
how do you even destroy the cracked walls that block your way for the red area and other places? do i need another weapon? i only got the first bomb and don't know how to get more

dungeon_seige

Sep 12, 2023
I've hit something of a dead end and I'm not sure if I'm just stupid or missed something important. I can tell from my map that everything in the first area that I can access is explored, but then in the second area it seems like I need a wall jump or double jump ability perhaps? All I have is the drone and the drill. I saved the ninja and interacted with her at 402 but that didn't seem to give me anything useful. Does anyone know what's next from here? View attachment 3318288
You should have the green and yellow crystals from the east/west site by now. It opens up the door to the south site which is just beside the witch's house.

how do you even destroy the cracked walls that block your way for the red area and other places? do i need another weapon? i only got the first bomb and don't know how to get more
You can make the drill after getting more chests. I don't remember what exactly you need to craft it.

Reactions: aurinkojakuu

Dukedom

Jan 25, 2020
I always got black screen when replay any event. Are there any ways to fix this?

aurinkojakuu

Jul 22, 2018
You should have the green and yellow crystals from the east/west site by now. It opens up the door to the south site which is just beside the witch's house.

You can make the drill after getting more chests. I don't remember what exactly you need to craft it.
lmao I opened that door, decided to fully explore the other area first, and then proceeded to completely forget this even existed at all. These metroidvania type games are too much for my goldfish memory. Thanks