Unity [Translation Request] [DECOY The Witch of the Blue] [RJ01035443] [すてねこLAB.]

Rempacious

Aug 4, 2019
The moment you max hand grenade finishing the game is like a breeze, earning money is also easy. Wish there's difficulty options in future updates for harder enemies.

luvshin

Apr 6, 2023
maybe a stupid question, but how do you save your progress? I tried everything I could imagine in the menu to no avail

green09211

Mar 26, 2020
Here's v.1.02 with MTL. This one adds a gallery for the pixel art
Hello all,
I have downloaded this one, but for me after the game screen starts, I couldn't do anything like start the game or load a save because the game freeze out. Does it need any prerequisites before start the game? I could also see some sexy error messages. It seems to meet the unity translator couldn't start properly.

Thank you for any suggestions.

[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Failed creating fast reflection delegate through with cecil. Retrying with reflection emit...
System.ArgumentException: FieldInfo type does not match return type.
at XUnity.Common.Utilities.CecilFastReflectionHelper.CreateFastFieldGetter[T,F](FieldInfo fieldInfo)
at XUnity.Common.Utilities.CustomFastReflectionHelper.CreateFastFieldGetterForCecil[T,F](FieldInfo fieldInfo)
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Failed creating fast reflection delegate through with reflection emit. Falling back to standard reflection...
at XUnity.Common.Utilities.ReflectionEmitFastReflectionHelper.CreateFastFieldGetter[T,F](FieldInfo fieldInfo)
at XUnity.Common.Utilities.CustomFastReflectionHelper.CreateFastFieldGetterForCecil[T,F](FieldInfo fieldInfo)
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Could not find 'UnityEngine.TextMesh' in IL2CPP domain even though it could be found in the managed domain.
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Could not find 'UnityEngine.GUI+ToolbarButtonSize' in IL2CPP domain even though it could be found in the managed domain.
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Could not find 'UnityEngine.ImageConversion' in IL2CPP domain even though it could be found in the managed domain.
[Info :XUnity.AutoTranslator] Version of TextMesh Pro: 1.4.0.
[Warning: HarmonyX] AccessTools.Method: Could not find method for type TMPro.TMP_Text and name SetCharArray and parameters (Il2CppInterop.Runtime.InteropTypes.Arrays.Il2CppStructArray<int>, int, int)
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Could not hook 'TMP_Text_SetCharArray_Hook3'. Likely due differences between different versions of the engine or text framework.
[Info :XUnity.AutoTranslator] Loaded XUnity.AutoTranslator into Unity [2022.3.16f1] game.
[Info :Il2CppInterop] Registered mono type XUnity.AutoTranslator.Plugin.Core.Il2CppManagedEnumerator in il2cpp domain
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Input API is not available!
System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'UnityEngine.Input' from assembly 'UnityEngine.CoreModule, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
at XUnity.AutoTranslator.Plugin.Core.AutoTranslationPlugin.HandleInput()
at XUnity.AutoTranslator.Plugin.Core.AutoTranslationPlugin.HandleInputSafe()
[Info :XUnity.AutoTranslator] Skipping plugin scan because no plugin-specific translations has been registered.
[Message: Unity] TitleGameMode(Clone) (StrayCatLab.Game.TitleGameMode)縺後そ繝・ヨ縺輔l縺セ縺励◆
[Error :XUnity.AutoTranslator] An unexpected error occurred during maintenance.
System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'IntPtr Il2CppInterop.Runtime.IL2CPP.il2cpp_gchandle_get_target(UInt32)'.

May 10, 2020
Hi, I just wanna ask, how to unlock every cg of the game? I can't find the ninja after I completed the game
Go to the beginning where you can either enter your house or the witches house, and to the right there should be a crab on a wall, talk to it and it will let you unlock the cgs, pixel art, and treasure locations.

p.s. I believe the ninja girl is in room 402 on the apartment complex.

Martinsuki

Apr 26, 2017
Go to the beginning where you can either enter your house or the witches house, and to the right there should be a crab on a wall, talk to it and it will let you unlock the cgs, pixel art, and treasure locations.

p.s. I believe the ninja girl is in room 402 on the apartment complex.
i haven't been able to find the crab? would you mind sharing a screenshot of its location? or maybe its unlocked after you reach a certain point in the game?

Khangsaw

Aug 5, 2022
1707214967895.png
Does anyone know how to get this last treasure chest? i have tried activating all 3 of the command terminals but nothing happened

Edit: thanks for the help i got it

Last edited:

otomegokoro

Apr 27, 2022
i haven't been able to find the crab? would you mind sharing a screenshot of its location? or maybe its unlocked after you reach a certain point in the game?
I believe its unlocked at a certain point in the game, I don't remember where exactly though

Dowa12

Jul 30, 2020
Hello all,
I have downloaded this one, but for me after the game screen starts, I couldn't do anything like start the game or load a save because the game freeze out. Does it need any prerequisites before start the game? I could also see some sexy error messages. It seems to meet the unity translator couldn't start properly.

Thank you for any suggestions.

[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Failed creating fast reflection delegate through with cecil. Retrying with reflection emit...
at XUnity.Common.Utilities.CecilFastReflectionHelper.CreateFastFieldGetter[T,F](FieldInfo fieldInfo)
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Failed creating fast reflection delegate through with reflection emit. Falling back to standard reflection...
at XUnity.Common.Utilities.ReflectionEmitFastReflectionHelper.CreateFastFieldGetter[T,F](FieldInfo fieldInfo)
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Could not find 'UnityEngine.TextMesh' in IL2CPP domain even though it could be found in the managed domain.
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Could not find 'UnityEngine.GUI+ToolbarButtonSize' in IL2CPP domain even though it could be found in the managed domain.
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Could not find 'UnityEngine.ImageConversion' in IL2CPP domain even though it could be found in the managed domain.
[Info :XUnity.AutoTranslator] Version of TextMesh Pro: 1.4.0.
[Warning: HarmonyX] AccessTools.Method: Could not find method for type TMPro.TMP_Text and name SetCharArray and parameters (Il2CppInterop.Runtime.InteropTypes.Arrays.Il2CppStructArray<int>, int, int)
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Could not hook 'TMP_Text_SetCharArray_Hook3'. Likely due differences between different versions of the engine or text framework.
[Info :XUnity.AutoTranslator] Loaded XUnity.AutoTranslator into Unity [2022.3.16f1] game.
[Info :Il2CppInterop] Registered mono type XUnity.AutoTranslator.Plugin.Core.Il2CppManagedEnumerator in il2cpp domain
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Input API is not available!
System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'UnityEngine.Input' from assembly 'UnityEngine.CoreModule, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
at XUnity.AutoTranslator.Plugin.Core.AutoTranslationPlugin.HandleInput()
at XUnity.AutoTranslator.Plugin.Core.AutoTranslationPlugin.HandleInputSafe()
[Info :XUnity.AutoTranslator] Skipping plugin scan because no plugin-specific translations has been registered.
[Message: Unity] TitleGameMode(Clone) (StrayCatLab.Game.TitleGameMode)縺後そ繝・ヨ縺輔l縺セ縺励◆
[Error :XUnity.AutoTranslator] An unexpected error occurred during maintenance.
System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'IntPtr Il2CppInterop.Runtime.IL2CPP.il2cpp_gchandle_get_target(UInt32)'.
Mh weird, sorry I can't help you with that. I can at least give you the raw version, maybe try setting the auto translator up yourself

Reactions: green09211

Hen1/1Tai

Feb 8, 2024
View attachment 3330586
Кто-нибудь знает, как добыть этот последний сундук с сокровищами? я попробовал активировать все три командных терминала, но ничего не произошло
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

Привет. Я знаю, как это сделать, но я не говорю по-английски. Все это сообщение написано с помощью переводчика. Это может привести к недоразумению. Первое место, куда вам следует прийти, — это Снаружи (Запад и Восток). Есть башня. Он отметил красный кружком. Вам нужно запрыгнуть на него. Затем идите по коридору.