None Complete [Translation Request] Dekachin Kozou!! [Doujin3aries]

Jun Sung Ahn

Mar 8, 2018
The game is HIGHLY based on Dekachin kozou's ERI part. Even the hot mom is called ERI and has the same personality, as the kid has a big dick and same personality as Yamato (dekachin kozou main character) it's like an animated version of it..but only with a few changes.
Do you have the video

lolioverlord

Aug 10, 2021
Somebody know how i can run this game??
View attachment 1095628
Try the change the software’s non-Unicode settings:

1. Press the Windows key + X and click on Control Panel.

2. Click on Clock, Language, and Region.

3. Click on Region.

4. Click on Change keyboards or other input methods of the Regional and Language.

5. Click on Administrative tab.

6. Click on Change System Locale button under the section of Language for non-Unicode programs.

7. Click on the Drop down menu and then select Japanese.

8. Restart your computer and check if it helps.

saltysamon

Feb 26, 2018
I tried giving it a shot. Used KrkrExtract to extract the data from the game, then I tried translating it with translator++ (selecting Kirikiri adventure game), but the translated text won't appear in the game after it was done. Any thoughts as to why?

Aries123

Mar 9, 2020
I tried giving it a shot. Used KrkrExtract to extract the data from the game, then I tried translating it with translator++ (selecting Kirikiri adventure game), but the translated text won't appear in the game after it was done. Any thoughts as to why?
i'm using textractor on this and it's working pretty fine.
try it, it's an amzing visual novel

saltysamon

Feb 26, 2018
i'm using textractor on this and it's working pretty fine.
try it, it's an amzing visual novel
textractor doesn't inject the text into the game nor does it let you modify the translation to fix any errors, so I don't want to use it