RPGM None [Translation Request] [DelusionEndemic] 寝取られ魔女アメリア - Cuckold Witch Amelia

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
also textractor doesnt work on this one. any tips why? it just translates nothing #$@&*!#4 looks like this.
I am using the japanese version and translating during gameplay using an incredible tool called "Visual Novel OCR" developed by .

Take a look:

It is awesome.

Reactions: A-9570 and Dewguru

A-9570

Dec 29, 2017
I am using the japanese version and translating during gameplay using an incredible tool called "Visual Novel OCR" developed by .

Take a look:

It is awesome.
That program I would say that is the best one to gea a MTL "on the go":
- when the text from a text thread can't be hooked properly (like in this case).
- when you want to translate "non hookable" elements like the menus, config., HUD during game, manga texts, etc.

Nicn&c

Nov 12, 2017
+1, please. The current MTLs provided all do different things (some break the normal attack, another doesn't but the enemy drops which are critical to passive skill progression don't appear,... another has broken english whilst the other has proper sentence structure but romanji translations mixed in the dialogue) and this could be an enjoyable game if it were properly translated..