RPGM [Translation Request] Shion the Exorcist [RJ328341] [ 7th Door ]

orensan

May 29, 2017
I can share it, just don't have a good place to upload it without being subject to DMCA if they do hunt it down.

edit: game is about 2 gigs, so heavy upload and dialogue (long ass game from what i've played)

Sagara-kun

Nov 7, 2020
I can share it, just don't have a good place to upload it without being subject to DMCA if they do hunt it down.

edit: game is about 2 gigs, so heavy upload and dialogue (long ass game from what i've played)
have you succeed to translate to english?? because mine japanese version got error and cant enter the game when done translate..

orensan

May 29, 2017
have you succeed to translate to english?? because mine japanese version got error and cant enter the game when done translate..
you must've downloaded the subei torrent prob, that one is partially corrupt tbh, regardless of translation or not.

edit: no i have not tried to make a translation myself, just used a tool from this forum to mtl it somewhat

Reactions: Sagara-kun

Sagara-kun

Nov 7, 2020
you must've downloaded the subei torrent prob, that one is partially corrupt tbh, regardless of translation or not.

edit: no i have not tried to make a translation myself, just used a tool from this forum to mtl it somewhat
i got this error after translating it.. is this file corrupt or something.. does anybody knows??

Sagara-kun

Nov 7, 2020
thanks bro.. now imma go dl it from there.. the corrupt one i got from chinese website that Sorey261 give me..