RPGM [Translation Request] Shion the Exorcist [RJ328341] [ 7th Door ]

Naiv

Dec 26, 2018
i got this error after translating it.. is this file corrupt or something.. does anybody knows??
This error is due to the file trying to find the picture with that name and not finding it in the folder. If you go to the img folder, you'll find out that it have japanese name instead. So you need for them both to have the same name. Usually happens when you use Translator++ and just mass Google Translate it

Sagara-kun

Nov 7, 2020
This error is due to the file trying to find the picture with that name and not finding it in the folder. If you go to the img folder, you'll find out that it have japanese name instead. So you need for them both to have the same name. Usually happens when you use Translator++ and just mass Google Translate it
so it cant be fixed if i found the japanese file and replace to translated file game??

Naiv

Dec 26, 2018
so it cant be fixed if i found the japanese file and replace to translated file game??
It can if its the same one. Meaning either you change back "Picture 1" to the original Japanese name, or change the picture japanese name into "Picture 1" (Which you can't since filename can't contain space)
Either way, its futile since I hit the roadblock where attacks aren't registering anyway. I don't know which in the file affects that

• Sad
Reactions: Sagara-kun

AtlusX

Jan 7, 2021
It can if its the same one. Meaning either you change back "Picture 1" to the original Japanese name, or change the picture japanese name into "Picture 1" (Which you can't since filename can't contain space)
Either way, its futile since I hit the roadblock where attacks aren't registering anyway. I don't know which in the file affects that
I ran into the same problem with attacks not registering after translating using Translation++, so i reverted back to japanese. i ended up translating only like 3-4 files just so the items/skills/menu are in MTL english