RPGM [Translation Request] Shion the Exorcist [RJ328341] [ 7th Door ]

Amend

Aug 22, 2018
thanks for the translation bro.. can you tell me how to get the good ending??

Haven't gotten that far into the game yet. Still try fix the attack bugs in the map locations. Nearly 300 map files so it's a fun edit. But there is a guide in their blog to where to go for certain things.

Reactions: f9account

Amend

Aug 22, 2018
Alright, I have now fixed all the files causing attacks to not work, I was removing unnecesary translations before, but with a bit of play testing. It is the translation filled called [攻撃対象] on maps [Attack target] that caused the game to not register attacks when you were on the battle maps.

But I have now fixed it all.

The fix was to remove the [Attack target] and use the original text instead.

I will try to post the game with the fix and translation to what is possible on the site.

okanagan

Dec 17, 2017
Hey there, for those of you who like stats I translated the stats page, it's just a simple png file, simply replace エロステータス画面うえ.png in the www/img/pictures forder and the actual variable simply appears on top of the png. Keep in mind that I don't know Japanese at all, i simply used an ocr to extract the text and used google and deepl.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Amend

Aug 22, 2018
Hey there, for those of you who like stats I translated the stats page, it's just a simple png file, simply replace エロステータス画面うえ.png in the www/img/pictures forder and the actual variable simply appears on top of the png. Keep in mind that I don't know Japanese at all, i simply used an ocr to extract the text and used google and deepl.

Hey man, could I put this over to my thread? And use your translation for it? I'll credit you for it on the page. :)

The more translations we get the better.

Reactions: Sagara-kun

Sagara-kun

Nov 7, 2020

sorry for asking this.. is this also stat?? i found it in pictures folder..

Last edited:

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
View attachment 1307154

An update from the . Kinda sad that it's gonna take so long :cry:
*Gets news on how long an official translation will take*

EN bros:

馬鹿みたい 子供なのね
夢を追って傷ついて
嘘が下手なくせに 笑えない笑顔みせた

I love youも ろくに言わない
口下手でほんまに不器用
なのになのにどうして サヨナラは言えたの

だめだね だめよ だめなのよ
あんたが 好きで好きすぎて
どれだけ 強いお酒でも
歪まない思い出が 馬鹿みたい

馬鹿みたい 本当バカね
あんた信じるばかりで
強い女のふり 切なさの夜風浴びる

一人になって 3年が過ぎ
街並みさえも 変わりました
なのになのにどうして 未練だけ置き去り

ほんまに ロクな男やない
揃いの指輪 はずします
ざまあみろ せいせいするわ
いい加減 待ってても 馬鹿みたい

だめだね だめよ だめなのよ
あんたが 好きで好きすぎて
どれだけ 強いお酒でも
歪まない思い出が 馬鹿みたい

ほんまに ロクな男やない
揃いの指輪 はずします
ざまあみろ せいせいするわ
なんなのよ この涙 馬鹿みたい

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
So I reunited all 4 women together, but now I seem to be lost in the area and can't leave. Any hint of where I should go next?