RPGM [Translation Request] Shion the Exorcist [RJ328341] [ 7th Door ]

Sagara-kun

Nov 7, 2020
I still can't find it, if you could share a screen shot of the area near the boss I would really appreciate it.
You have to reach that blue dot location and remove that monster there then the path to 4th floor underground last boss is open.. this is the map, the last boss is at D..

Reactions: xellos49698

Tman45

Feb 23, 2019
You have to reach that blue dot location and remove that monster there then the path to 4th floor underground last boss is open.. this is the map, the last boss is at D..
What do you do after fighting the boss at D. I lost and she disappeared.

fockfear

Nov 12, 2017
so i seem to be stuck in one of the attack portion of the map.it the one where you're chasing Hinako

okanagan

Dec 17, 2017
Does anyone know if there is a way to keep the futa parasite? The girls always remove it when I teleport back to the base.

jeffer234

Jul 26, 2021
Does anyone know how to get past this part in floor 1? As when i try to go after Hinako i seem to be stuck here.
IMG_1969.jpg

jeffer234

Jul 26, 2021
I don't see a lower right area as i only have three paths with one path leading to point A, another leading to the residue for Hinako and the last one being the image shown.

LokiRF

Jun 11, 2017
+1
If Karin prison is not released this year, then this will be 100% the game of the year
I love that game and its devs but I liked this game more because with Karryn's I'm starting to hate having to sit through the combat fuck scenes that stunlock her for a good bit especially playing as a fairly corrupted character. Still a fucking amazing game nonetheless.

meowling

May 20, 2020
Imagine if this game had some sort of battle gallery where you can command the enemies to do what you want them to do.
It is has kinda this stuff in gallery, and in the end of the game (before boss battle) there is some special rooms with all kinds of enemy and traps.