RPGM [Translation Request] Shion the Exorcist [RJ328341] [ 7th Door ]

Amend

Aug 22, 2018
Tried to translate the game, but whenever I try, I get those image bugs failed to load.

Amend

Aug 22, 2018
I think I made it work, it's rought where it goes out the borders sometimes. I'll try my best. I have just started my journey of translating games. But i will try my best. Hopefully more Professional people can translate the game.

I'm going to play test it first before uploading the game to the site.

Reactions: Sagara-kun

Amend

Aug 22, 2018
Ok It seems attacking enemies does nothing, I'm guessin it's because their hitbox does not register because of a translation on values maybe? Will try to fix it.

LokiRF

Jun 11, 2017
This could be game of 2021.
fucking absolutely, you always get scenes, characters and art look good, voice acting is good and it's something different than poor heroine has to do guild quests and work in a bar as a side job to get lewd scenes
Ok It seems attacking enemies does nothing, I'm guessin it's because their hitbox does not register because of a translation on values maybe? Will try to fix it.
Don't waste your time. Please. I'm no expert in MTL-ing shit but there are a lot of dialogue lines in this game and outside of the attack bug, later on, you will not be able to enter the main menu because it will have a loading dialogue in the middle of the screen (instead of the main menu popping up), the game will freeze and you will get an error that says something like 'couldn't find ... party.png'. You could technically progress through the game but you can't save or use items, so it's pretty much pointless. I've tried working around the menu error yet it seemed to trigger frequently with the MTL.

Reactions: f9account

Amend

Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, fixing the attack seems way to complicated. Everything else works fine, just the attacking with the S that is the problem. Where it does no damage.

Amend

Aug 22, 2018
Actually... I have narowed it down what translation is causing the attack problem. Everything works fine if translate everything, unless you try to translate all the Map files. That is what causes the attack to not work.

Amend

Aug 22, 2018
I DID IT! I made the game functional and translated! (Machine translated that is, better then nothing)

Map 12 a few of those translations was what caused you to not being able to attack the targets. But now it works! I can play this game with my mind at ease.

Sagara-kun

Nov 7, 2020
I DID IT! I made the game functional and translated! (Machine translated that is, better then nothing)

Map 12 a few of those translations was what caused you to not being able to attack the targets. But now it works! I can play this game with my mind at ease.
congratulation bro.. i know you can do it.. hope wouldn't mind to share with us here..