RPGM [Translation Request] Shion the Exorcist [RJ328341] [ 7th Door ]

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
It is has kinda this stuff in gallery, and in the end of the game (before boss battle) there is some special rooms with all kinds of enemy and traps.
Actually that was meant to go to another thread and not here so I deleted it earlier but for some reason it didn't get deleted and I had to delete it again. My bad lmao.

Claymore Light

Jul 21, 2021
After you fight the Demon on the 4th floor where do you go? Some else mentioned going back to where you find ayano on the 4th floor but she wasnt there.

jpablogr

Sep 13, 2021
hi i am almost at the final of the game but it i have two materials six row green crystal stone and divine beast stone fragment i also know that you have to collect other beast stone but i only have one, can someone help me how to use these two items and how to get more beast stones?

jeffer234

Jul 26, 2021
Is there a way to switch characters or see the enemy attacks on the other characters in the last area with all the enemy types in the recollection room as i can only see Shien's

Sep 15, 2019
How do I remove these tentacles I've been stuck here for hours.
I have already gotten the Ayano scene where she is taken by tentacles and I saved 3 girls I believe? One who is someone's mother from the village and two others.

I know a walkthrough has been posted but the translation software is unreliable and I don't understand the MTL. I've been going in circles trying every path and I'm confused.

Says "From the westmost part of the mucus passage, through the long passage, another swamp of mucus". Which I believe to get there I have to go through these tentacles.

1636832101741.png

Sep 15, 2019
After the Last boss run away, go to to where you found Ayano at 1st, go inside that cave and you will fight ayano..
This cave? She's not here. She's not on the third level either where I saw her dragged by tentacles over a chasm. What other cave? I know I've glimpsed her a few times before that but I don't remember where

1637013136782.png

erikknight58

May 20, 2020
Can anyone please share an updated version via mega, the version I'm downloading has issues with .png filenames and the game not being able to identify properly named files in the www/Images folder.