RPGM [Translation Request] Shion the Exorcist [RJ328341] [ 7th Door ]

Amend

Aug 22, 2018
Not able to buy the game, so got to go the pirate way. Because Dlsite won't accept my card information.

Seafix

Sep 2, 2017
i really dont kown what u guys doing is downloaded in 2-5 min and in still finish with the game

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Ugh, I found the 2nd save slot, but there are only 3 screens when you can go to save the 1st girl. One lead to a basement with a generic blonde girl you can rescue and a view screen for the main herione. The top area is a trap with two pit monsters. And the first screen leads you back around to the other two.

There doesn't appear to be any way to proceed through the game to rescue the first girl yet? Is this a demo for 1.8 Gigabits?

Seafix

Sep 2, 2017
Ugh, I found the 2nd save slot, but there are only 3 screens when you can go to save the 1st girl. One lead to a basement with a generic blonde girl you can rescue and a view screen for the main herione. The top area is a trap with two pit monsters. And the first screen leads you back around to the other two.

There doesn't appear to be any way to proceed through the game to rescue the first girl yet? Is this a demo for 1.8 Gigabits?
u need to be on normal stats so no lewed than u can destroy the tentacls

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
I don't know what you mean, my H status is low. There is nothing I can do to destroy the tentacles, I tried killing all the tentacle monster in the room and still can not proceed.