RPGM Complete Shion the Exorcist [MTL]

Amend

Aug 22, 2018

RJ328341_img_main.jpg

Hello to you all! This is a translation to what I was able to do with Translator ++

I have fixed the attack bug, and there should be no loading errors when playing the game hopefully. I haven't gotten the time to play test this to the end. But if you find problems please tell me and I'll try to fix it. :D

Here are only the translation files that you would need. If you aren't interested to install the whole game.

エロステータス画面うえ.png replace エロステータス画面うえ.png in the www/img/pictures for a translated view of the stats. This translation was all thanks to
okanagan

The superior chad DeepL machine translation

https://f95zone.to/threads/deepl-mtl-release-shion-the-exorcist-rj328341-7th-door.87736/

Made by the dedicated user -Nynx-

Last edited:

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
I could only thank you for your hard work.

A question and possibly a request though: is it possible to apply the new MTL by replacing only a few folders/files? It would be a lot more convenient for me to download only those files instead of the whole game. 2 gigs are kinda big for me especially when I'm playing the game on Android

(God I hope I didn't give you a stroke trying to understand my question)

Reactions: Courbarria

Amend

Aug 22, 2018

A question and possibly a request though: is it possible to apply the new MTL by replacing only a few folders/files? It would be a lot more convenient for me to download only those files instead of the whole game. 2 gigs are kinda big for me especially when I'm playing the game on Android

Hey man, no worries. I can make a seperate file for only the translation files. :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Whotfisthis

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
Thankyou! <3 is it translated with google cloud or DeepL?

Last edited:

Amend

Aug 22, 2018
I apperantly don't have that option as a translation. Is it a patreon thing?

Ahh wait no I'm stupid. Is it something different from Translator++?

Last edited:
Reactions: Nguyrr666

amusedhf

Dec 20, 2018
I apperantly don't have that option as a translation. Is it a patreon thing?

Ahh wait no I'm stupid. Is it something different from Translator++?
It's not an option in T++

Might be too slow for all the lines of text that are in the game. You will probably have to copy and paste manually.

Amend

Aug 22, 2018
It's not an option in T++

Might be too slow for all the lines of text that are in the game. You will probably have to copy and paste manually.
Ahh yeah, that will take way to long.

Mlqel

Jun 26, 2017
its in the middle hallway.. then go in another room, go inside that teleport..
There' a character in the way of where I think you mean who says "Mr. Shien and Mr. Yukihi are waiting at the mansion". Is that the spot and can I progress past her?

Sagara-kun

Nov 7, 2020
There' a character in the way of where I think you mean who says "Mr. Shien and Mr. Yukihi are waiting at the mansion". Is that the spot and can I progress past her?
yes.. just go past through them untill you found a blue teleport, thats it.

Reactions: Len Cage

Hahahahaha2003

Mar 17, 2019

wait we can play this on android?