RPGM Completed [DeepL MTL Release] Shion the Exorcist [RJ328341] [7th Door]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
Please support the developers by buying the game.

RJ328341_img_main.jpg

could you make a save just before a crash please and send it, thankyou! it is very hard for me to find issues without this method of troubleshooting.

broken menu

requires jap locale when unzipping

systax error when going from virgin to...

fixed a few more errors

fixed everything with titles

just corrected 4 words of translation, not really worth upgrading and only applicable when starting new game

fix for attacking, not sure why it was reverted..

(YOU WILL NEED JAPANESE LOCALE TO UNZIP THIS VERSION AS IT WAS ZIPPED IN JAP LOCALE)
Untitled.png

My first MTL upload (using google as a fallback and then DEEPL MTL as the primary MTL ai!), enjoy!

- Included okanagan's stats translation (huge appreciation)
- word wrapped (no off screen text)
- DEEPL superior machine translation AI
- full save
- cheat menu activation with 1
- some things wont be translated that cannot be translated due to errors

ShadowTheParrot's google only MTL:

[RPGM] - Complete Shion the Exorcist [MTL] | F95zone
by ShadowTheParrot

Please support the developers by buying the game.

Last edited:

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
1.7gb upload. ETA 15m or so unless you want to decrypt the game yourself and add the data

Rushman93

Mar 21, 2018
I don't know what happened, but all I get is a Loading Error right at the start. It says "img/faces/moonrune.png" failed to load

Reactions: FGHF567

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
I will probably have to let someone more advanced take over this, I will keep trying to sort this out in the next couple weeks but it seems like an issue that has to be looked into more. I sorted out the main menu image errors and in-game menu by reverting specific lines containing css image code to the original Japanese but unsure about the other syntax errors at the present time. I'm quite new to translating using MTL xD so I could definitely do with experienced people pitching in what I have done wrong here, ty ^-^

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote