RPGM Completed [DeepL MTL Release] Shion the Exorcist [RJ328341] [7th Door]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I will probably have to let someone more advanced take over this, I will keep trying to sort this out in the next couple weeks but it seems like an issue that has to be looked into more. I sorted out the main menu image errors and in-game menu by reverting specific lines containing css image code to the original Japanese but unsure about the other syntax errors at the present time. I'm quite new to translating using MTL xD so I could definitely do with experienced people pitching in what I have done wrong here, ty ^-^
Where do these syntax errors happen? during combat?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
the game has real time combat. when you press s to attack it crashes with a syntax error.
Thank you. That is probably a problem somewhere in a script file or common events depends on the engine that was used. I have work coming up but maybe I'll see what I can find when I am free later today.

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
So I have done the translation, all I need to do now is correct the map files and stuff so the game works properly. I can say that deepL translation is truly so much better than googles mtl and will probably do more deepL mtl's on popular games if intrested.

Sagara-kun

Nov 7, 2020
So I have done the translation, all I need to do now is correct the map files and stuff so the game works properly. I can say that deepL translation is truly so much better than googles mtl and will probably do more deepL mtl's on popular games if intrested.
thanks for the translation bro.. i already finish playing shion translation from ShadowTheParrot 4 times to get all ending.. now imma try yours translation..

Last edited:

Sagara-kun

Nov 7, 2020
I recommended for translate this upcoming games from Circle Sigma.. i see this one also female bodysuit futanari and its battle system is more ero..

Reactions: -Nynx-

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
Released the translated version but I would suggest waiting 10m for the upload of the word wrapping version since I forgot to add it. Could do with it fully testing to make sure I have fixed all the errors.

• Love
Reactions: Sagara-kun

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
Got this error when run a game..
This the latest download? Odd. Maybe because I zipped it on jap locale? Check the pictures and see if the names of the files are ok. I will run a checkup myself and see if its a file compression locale issue and fix it, otherwise suggest swapping to jap locale to unzip. I will correct the issue for eng locale systems decompression if thats the case

EDIT: yes this is the case, I will rezip with eng locale, thanks for reporting this issue!

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote