RPGM Complete Shion the Exorcist [MTL]

Nagadragon

Feb 28, 2019
yeah i have the data folder its just that it doesn't ask me to replace anything no mater where I put it

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
wait we can play this on android?
Go to the Play Store, download the app called Joiplay and its RPGM plugin
Download the game using the link OP provided, then extract it (preferably using RAR mobile, also on Play Store) to a folder on your phone
Go to that folder, tap on Game.exe, open it with Joiplay (in case the phone asks you what to open it with). You will be taken to the Joiplay app. Tap on Add
Tap on the game's icon that appears to play it. You can figure out how to configure the controls later on

Amend

Aug 22, 2018
yeah i have the data folder its just that it doesn't ask me to replace anything no mater where I put it
It won't work because the game files are compressed. I had to uncompress mine with VBU.

To get all the data files and everything.

Amend

Aug 22, 2018
It won't work because the game files are compressed. I had to uncompress mine with VBU.

To get all the data files and everything.
I would recommend if you find difficulties uncompressing the game. To just install the whole game file I linked.

Ducky_Rhythm

Jun 10, 2021
anyone know how to fix a certain problem i'm having with the rar to zip transfer. it's just this one file out of everything that wont download. the file is called nw.dll, can't seem to figure out what to do. Alright I've seemed to have done it without realizing it so at least its working now :D.

Last edited:
Reactions: Amend

Hahahahaha2003

Mar 17, 2019
Go to the Play Store, download the app called Joiplay and its RPGM plugin
Download the game using the link OP provided, then extract it (preferably using RAR mobile, also on Play Store) to a folder on your phone
Go to that folder, tap on Game.exe, open it with Joiplay (in case the phone asks you what to open it with). You will be taken to the Joiplay app. Tap on Add
Tap on the game's icon that appears to play it. You can figure out how to configure the controls later on
thanks a lot

naamis

Nov 3, 2018
Thank you for the translation! I was a fan of the first game and I have to say this game is amazing, expanding on the original concept and adding a ton of content. Hopefully there'll be an official english release at some point, since the original had one too. Mad respect for the work you put in, keep up the good work.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Great game,but i have a question,we can see the others girls in menu screen,can we play as them later?

I would love to play as the white hair chick!

(i'm at level 2 at the moment)

Reactions: Sagara-kun