RPGM Complete Shion the Exorcist [MTL]

24wsetdrfyg

Nov 29, 2020
don't PLAY this game, it has good cg, story and background but the author could make one hour gameplay extend up to ten hour. the gameplay experience is horrible same cg is could repeating forever and it is not skippable, vast complex map with no guid, high difficulty with only purpose to slow you down .

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
Got Syntax error in third level before saving Fire-Rin.. hope you can fix it..
if you could grab me a line of text before the syntax error that would hopefully speed things up, just so I can do a matching search to find where those lines are for that level

Whiterwall

Aug 5, 2021
if you could grab me a line of text before the syntax error that would hopefully speed things up, just so I can do a matching search to find where those lines are for that level
I've been getting syntax errors whenever Shion's title changes from virgin, whether that's changing manually in the area with all of the flames or losing her virginity throughout the game. Not sure if that's the same reason as Sagara's issue but that's the only time I've personally ran into it.

Reactions: Sagara-kun

Sagara-kun

Nov 7, 2020
I've been getting syntax errors whenever Shion's title changes from virgin, whether that's changing manually in the area with all of the flames or losing her virginity throughout the game. Not sure if that's the same reason as Sagara's issue but that's the only time I've personally ran into it.
I got Syntax errors when i start make shion lose virginity at level 3.. Mybe thats the cause..

Reactions: Whiterwall

Itshighnoon_

Aug 30, 2019
I hope the dev will do sequels/DLC with the other girls and this time, playable, I really liked Hirin and Kohaku ! Great game really ! Thanks for your hard work about translating the game !

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
I have a problem with loading the game. It says this. I am changing my system to Japanese locale as well.
Did you download the game BEFORE or AFTER setting the locale to Japanese? If you changed the locale AFTER downloading, that's probably why you are getting the error, as you need the locale to be set to Japanese BEFORE downloading the game.

Reactions: pizbia

jpablogr

Sep 13, 2021
hi i have a problem when visiting snow fire in the option strengthing the techniques that are supposed to be the scrolls in the option exchange nothing appears there, is there a solution to that?

sorry for my bad english

bunibun

Sep 11, 2020
does anyone know a site / channel that stream these games ? i don't really have the time to play them

Gray.Sin

Mar 12, 2020
Anyone have problems with not being able to strengthen the techniques? Because it is important to unlock the Great Ancestor from this guide
1641893765431.png
when i choose it the exchange screen is empty, even though i already bought all the techniques available.
1641893697253.png

erikknight58

May 20, 2020
I have a problem with loading the game. It says this. I am changing my system to Japanese locale as well. View attachment 1447124
Having the exact same issue, it's not a matter of Japan Locale not being set correctly. Whoever used/packed these files has fucked up file names in the Images folders, they don't seem compatible when the game tries to start up. Seems to be no way to resolve all the special characters and weird symbols a ton of files got labeled with.

Solution, anyone?