[Translation Request] Demons Roots (Quick nail Aristocrat)

deizrouge

Sep 13, 2021
The enforcement of that rule is really frustrating for game discovery; I would not have known this game was translated if you hadn't mentioned it. And looking through it the content that would trigger rule 7 isn't even that "bad". I mean relatively speaking. So that game gets banned alongside Antidomi while another top-rated game here gets the pass despite explicitly depicting actual child sex trafficking because it's popular? I thought we weren't trying to attract that kind of attention in the first place?

It'll actually be a real shame if Demon's Roots gets banned because the story is actually really good despite the H being not all that. The devs should really take a page from Kyonyuu Fantasy on how to space and direct H scenes.

I swear my homeowners association enforces rules better and more consistently than this site and those NIMBY pearl-clutching bastards are even worse moralists.
Just use IGGGames I found both of the games you mentioned there and I found demon roots in there so you just need names and you can get the games there =D

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
Should be the demon part, you can see the barrel blocking the path in my screenshot where I'm still on the children's part. The barrel disappears on the demon part.

View attachment 2310055

More importantly, don't miss the hidden item on the lower right corner of the map on the children's part. An old man blocks the way at the start, but he moves after a couple cutscenes. There's no achievement tied to this one, but it's worth grabbing. It's permanently missable once you transition to demon part.
I know this is ancient but the barrel dissapears on the demon area and I can't go there there is an invisible wall blocking the area. I have the dog and demon following the demon girl. How am I supposed to get it? I think it's glitched.

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
I've played for 3.7 hours and am getting lots of glitches and still not ONE h-scene wtf I have the uncensored patch am I playing this game wrong or something? Welp scammed out of another shoddy j-rpg. There is currently only three good h game jrpg's in all of existence no idea why I expected this to be different.

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
This is definitely one of those.
Nah lol. They can't fix basic shit like making achivments work its crap. I'm not wasting more time figuring out what else doesn't work and breaks later on. Uninstalled but I couldn't get a steam refund left a negative review though all I can do.

lalapolpolpol

Feb 26, 2018
I've played for 3.7 hours and am getting lots of glitches and still not ONE h-scene wtf I have the uncensored patch am I playing this game wrong or something? Welp scammed out of another shoddy j-rpg. There is currently only three good h game jrpg's in all of existence no idea why I expected this to be different.
Demon's Roots is not a game where you play *solely* for the H-Scenes. They're there, in spite of what you said, and there's plenty of them to be enjoyed, *but* it takes around 5 hours to get to the part where they become available. The best way to put it is that this is a game that should be enjoyed as a AAA-Quality JRPG with some cool h-scenes as a bonus, thus if you're playing it with the sole objective of jacking off - well, you're doing it wrong.

Either way, giving the game a negative review because the game didn't please your loins on the first hour is kind of bratty don't you think? I'm sure there's plenty of mindless nukige that barrage you with tits within 30-minutes of gameplay out there instead of a game that expects you to put your heart in it and enjoy it's qualities beyond the one you can find in the CG room - this has nothing to do with quality, but themes and styles to each author. For example, i'm not a Miel guy because i like to work for my dick-sucking session, but it's there for those who just want to do the classic "fire and fap" routine.