• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

[Translation Request] Demons Roots (Quick nail Aristocrat)

DoctorYasu

Oct 28, 2018
I swear the people responsible for enforcing these stupid rules are literally blind and just don´t care. Every time they just spin a wheel and some games just lose. The Scarlet Demonslayer is the perfect example of how stupid this is.

I take it there is no one who wants to privatly send me a link?
Not sure if I want to pay when the H aspect ist really that bad as some say.
Page 12 itt. Game is worth it if you're in for a good game, despite the mid h.

kohryu08

Jun 10, 2018
Heres the kagura version for Demonsroot, it's already patched, the file is 2GB.

|

Haven't tested the game past first part, so if theirs any bugs or not Im not sure.
thank you sir.. King Exit was one of the first H rpg games that i played and it was also the game brought me to this community so its nice that i will be able to play a game from the same makers of King Exit again

kwelch

Feb 18, 2020
Is the beginning right before you get thrown in the cell supposed to be censored? Every time right after I land I get a screen that says "Please wait". I'm assuming its censored, but I used the link on page 12 and even applied the patch and it still says the same thing. Do I just need to start a new save? or is it actually just supposed to say please wait there? I dont want to put any more time in it if its just going to be censored

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
I've been using saveeditonline to play through the game faster, but the inventory options disappeared. Any fixes or other save editor sites?

Harbin238

Sep 7, 2021
The Scarlet Demonslayer is the perfect example of how stupid this is.
The enforcement of that rule is really frustrating for game discovery; I would not have known this game was translated if you hadn't mentioned it. And looking through it the content that would trigger rule 7 isn't even that "bad". I mean relatively speaking. So that game gets banned alongside Antidomi while another top-rated game here gets the pass despite explicitly depicting actual child sex trafficking because it's popular? I thought we weren't trying to attract that kind of attention in the first place?

It'll actually be a real shame if Demon's Roots gets banned because the story is actually really good despite the H being not all that. The devs should really take a page from Kyonyuu Fantasy on how to space and direct H scenes.

I swear my homeowners association enforces rules better and more consistently than this site and those NIMBY pearl-clutching bastards are even worse moralists.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: spokkimax

leume

Nov 11, 2017
is it actually just supposed to say please wait there?
Yeah it's supposed to be there. Polca gets motion sickness from the flying and gets sick from it, the "Please Wait" screen is just supposed to be a little comical cutaway to show that. You'll be able to see if the patch applied correctly shortly after that jail segment

fah43543

Dec 22, 2020
i dont get this game. what do you mean continue in king exit? i havent even clear the game. stupid game

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
The way H-scenes are put into this game is aids. If you have time to waste playing another rpg game with the braindead and unchanging turn-based combat system that you all know and somehow love then this one's dialogue is tolerable ig.

LAziJas

Jan 16, 2023
For some reason when I opened the game there is an error that happened, so I extracted and ran the game again, all my progess is gone?

deizrouge

Sep 13, 2021
Is the beginning right before you get thrown in the cell supposed to be censored? Every time right after I land I get a screen that says "Please wait". I'm assuming its censored, but I used the link on page 12 and even applied the patch and it still says the same thing. Do I just need to start a new save? or is it actually just supposed to say please wait there? I dont want to put any more time in it if its just going to be censored
The censoring itself is part of the game it just means our protagonist is Puking, you are not missing any H there